New crossbow State record for GA

Mike E Phillips

This is the new GA State record for a crossbow a 159 -3/8 points green score customer of mind killed this bad boy in his back yard in Rockdale Co. 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• rockdale county deer.JPG
    rockdale county deer.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 685
Last edited:

Handgunner

Great day in the morning! :clap: Nice buck!

H

HT2

Mike........

That's a danged good buck!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care what your shootin' it with......... :yeah:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Dang strong buck. He has just about anything you could ask for .

Jim

Duff

:yeah: what tim said! :clap:

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
I brought a couple of does into Rut & Strut Taxidermy and Processing when Steve Bishop was scoring it. It grossed 163 1/8th.

It was one heck of a deer, the picture doesn't do it justice.

Tommy

Mike E Phillips

Chase ,told me that he had seen a big 7pt buck the week befor, he shot this big boy, and that was the one he was hunting.Not a bad outcome. He is a very happy camper :clap: :fine:

Derek

Tommy,

Do you know where in Rockdale he killed it??? We used to have a small 30 acre tract close to Black Shoals that we killed some pretty nice ones on. Rockdale has some big deer.

Derek

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Believe it or not, the guy lives in Henson Village and shot it pretty darn close to Publix in Conyers.

No kidding!!

Tommy

UWGduck

If he shot that close to my house I will die! I live in Lost Valley just 1/2 mile down from henson village. My back yard backs up to 40 or so acres and that is the most land anywhere around there.

Hoyt man

sound like he was over on the vaughns land or close by

Havana Dude

That's

one of them non-typical Florida deer......... :bounce: So rare, you won't find him here! What a beautiful buck. That is the buck in my dreams for sure. Congrats in order for that dude!!