Menu For Tonight's Supper

droptine06

Official Supper Thread Starter
Filet Mignon
Baked Tater
Corn on the cob - I cut mine off
Homemade Spinach Artichoke Dip

I finally remembered to take the picture before I ate the meal. My husband looked at me like I was nuts. I said I had to make some folks hungry.

Yay me

Lookin good madam!! And happy valentines day to you and your hubby! He done good:cool:

droptine06

I hear ya Bro.:cool::fine:

Take out chinese buffet for us.....:)

I take dat pan of bounty in da back.:banginghe:banginghe
:biggrin3:

Just chopped the tails up n dropped em in the bisque. Be eatin soon...gotta get off here for now and "pay attention" to the boss for a min :bounce:

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Shrimp sauteed with garlic butter, lemon, and some New Orleans BBQ Shrimp seasoning, french fries, and trying Redneck west indies salad for the first time.

droptine06

Shrimp sauteed with garlic butter, lemon, and some New Orleans BBQ Shrimp seasoning, french fries, and trying Redneck west indies salad for the first time.

What's redneck indie salad:huh::huh:

K80

Filet
and a big bowl of caesar salad.

It was simple yet great!

droptine06

Twas good...and if mommas happy....everybody's happy:love:

Attachments

• CE637F63-85E2-45A8-B50E-576C30B1E27D-286-0000001D4C025146_zps037e8365.jpg
    CE637F63-85E2-45A8-B50E-576C30B1E27D-286-0000001D4C025146_zps037e8365.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 220

SapeloJoeBro

Twas good...and if mommas happy....everybody's happy:love:

Oh man ya killin me...... I'm cryin....:cry: I want!:banginghe

All I can say now is...............

It's about time to watch dem gators take a bullet in da head:whip::whip::whip:

New season starts......::ke:::ke::bounce::cheers:

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
What's redneck indie salad:huh::huh:

I took a fillet off a 10 pound striper. Cut all the fat and redmeat out. Then cut the fillet into quarters and put in boiling water with Zatarains crab boil, Old bay seasoning, and lemon juice. Cook till almost falling apart, remove and place in ice water.
While its cooling down, get a bowl, and chop an onion into tiny pieces, add 4 oz. veggie oil, fresh ground black pepper, salt, a teaspoon of cider vinegar, and another splash of lemon juice, add fish and stir with a fork, breaking it up into small pieces.
Eat with crackers or just use as a side. It really does taste almost like a crab salad! :cool:

droptine06

I took a fillet off a 10 pound striper. Cut all the fat and redmeat out. Then cut the fillet into quarters and put in boiling water with Zatarains crab boil, Old bay seasoning, and lemon juice. Cook till almost falling apart, remove and place in ice water.
While its cooling down, get a bowl, and chop an onion into tiny pieces, add 4 oz. veggie oil, fresh ground black pepper, salt, a teaspoon of cider vinegar, and another splash of lemon juice, add fish and stir with a fork, breaking it up into small pieces.
Eat with crackers or just use as a side. It really does taste almost like a crab salad! :cool:[/QUOTE/]

Dad gum man, got a freezer full a striper, gonna have to make this!! Thank you:cool:

droptine06

Oh man ya killin me...... I'm cryin....:cry: I want!:banginghe

All I can say now is...............

It's about time to watch dem gators take a bullet in da head:whip::whip::whip:

New season starts......::ke:::ke::bounce::cheers:

Say what?! New season of what?:rofl:

It's still bball...and well I won't bring up UGA bball:rofl:

:cheers: brother!

droptine06

Man I can't stop looking at that bowl and cheese.........

I can't stop eatin it:rofl: just made me another sammich to finish dippin in my bisque

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Here ya go, Droptine!

Attachments

• redneck.jpg
    redneck.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 207

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Apologies to redeli!
I just realized this wasn't the daily eats thread! Didn't mean to hijack it! :banginghe:banginghe

droptine06

droptine06

Apologies to redeli!
I just realized this wasn't the daily eats thread! Didn't mean to hijack it! :banginghe:banginghe

No sweat...it's become it:cool: