Sept. issue of GON

Lumpkin Hunter

Have all of you or any of you received your Sept. issue of GON magazine? I have been waiting on my and have not received it. It has never been this late and I was wondering if everyone else had received theirs.

Good luck this weekend bow hunting I will be at work and can not go until Monday.

Toliver

I got mine a few days ago......

but then a coworker picked it up off the desk where I was reading it and threw it away while I was out of the office!!

Lumpkin Hunter

That's a bummer

Man that's a bummer that yours got thrown away. Some people just don't know what value some items have.
Thanks for the reply so quicly. My magazine usually comes a day or two later than most. Maybe I am just being anxious since archery season is coming in.

GeauxLSU

What a shame...

Toliver said:
but then a coworker picked it up off the desk where I was reading it and threw it away while I was out of the office!!
So when does your co-worker get out of the hospital? :D
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Mine came early for a change. The guy at the Post Office that reads it was on vacation and mine came on time.

DanSmith

Banned
mine is here ,, SO many ads I wish the $$$$ we send for the sub. would count for something! THEY say they need $$$ then why don't they put the ads in and send it to me free???

H

HT2

Lh......

I got mine around the 30th of August.....

You need to give 'em a call to see what's up........