Tech recruiting going well

Bow Only

Howboutthemdawgs, since you mentioned me, I'll respond. I have accounts with both UGA and Auburn from Rivals.com. You can probably count on one or two fingers the number of people on this board that have both. As far computer time, I have plenty to read both. Show me something that says Claytor wanted to go to UGA. He probably wanted an offer, but who doesn't want an offer from the biggest in state school. As for evaluating talent, UGA usually out recruits Auburn according to the publications. Unfortuneately, Richt can't turn those star recruits into the highest winning percentage in SEC games. I don't wish to trash talk, nothing is accomplished so please be polite. Your words are bold for someone whose team was beaten by my team two years in a row.
In the all important words of David Banner, "You wouln't like me when I'm angry."

Last edited:

Buford_Dawg

Tech is recruiting well

I think we all can agree that with limited scholarships, almost any team is going to get a share of the top kids. On any given day, any team can beat another. Parity abounds and will be due to scholarship limits. As far as Georgia, I could not be happier with the success Georgia has had in Richt's tenor. He is a class person, recruits well and his winning percentage speaks for itself. GO DAWGS!!!!!!

MCG DAWG

Banned
Buford_Dawg said:
. As far as Georgia, I could not be happier with the success Georgia has had in Richt's tenor. GO DAWGS!!!!!!

Richt is no tenor . . .baritone at the worst and in actuality sings bass in the Prince Avenue Baptist church! :D

I'm with you in hoping his tenure is long down in Athens. :banana:

FootLongDawg

Rack/Jody/7X57...All these Tech recruits. They all sound big, strong and fast. Do you know anything about their Grade Point Averages?

ramblinrack

l believe they're all expected to fully qualify fld...
if not, would yall mind if one of our boys slipped
into yalls prep school (hargrave)?

:D :D :D

MCG DAWG

Banned
'rack . .

. the kid y'all got the commit from today is definitely legit. However he hasn't taken his ACT/SAT yet. Wonder why that is?

I just don't understand how these kids guidance counselors, coaches, and parents don't have them taking it by the spring of their junior year at the LATEST. If they're going to struggle may as well struggle early, take it multiple times, and become more comfortable with it. Too many of these kids wait to Jan/Feb of their Sr. year to start taking it and many wind up in trouble.

deerhuntingdawg

Bow Only said:
Unfortuneately, Richt can't turn those star recruits into the highest winning percentage in SEC games.
Richt has more overal wins, SEC wins(I'll give your "percentage". Nice spin by Ears.) Three SECeast Championships, and Two SEC Championships. I think he's done pretty good with those"star recruits".:yeah:

Last edited:

howboutthemdawgs

Sorry it took so long to respond but deerhuntingdawg took the words out of my mouth. Auburn and Georgia's last 5 years are pretty close, though we do have TWO sec championships in that time period.

Bow Only

We all know Richt's record vs. Tuberville since he's been at Auburn. That is what I was refering to.

Meriwether Mike

All this on a post about Georgia Institute of Technology recruiting? Thread hijackers! :offtopic:

ramblinrack

Southern Steel said:
All this on a post about Georgia Institute of Technology recruiting? Thread hijackers! :offtopic:

i agree...lets get back on topic...how bout a kid from....oh, shall we say FOLKSTON?

http://www.goupstate.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?
Category=PSPORTS

to go along with some other verbal committs from, kingsland,carollton,cartersville,dawsonville and...dare i say....wrightsville??? how can this possibly be happening?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

ramblinrack

Outlaw Dawgsey Wales said:
Mouth of the South is back:shoot: :shoot:

yea, good to see you philip....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

now go hump a leg , or slobber all over yourself.

:pop:

TroupTC

No Way

Until Tech gets a new coach they will never amount to anything on the national scene. I watched his team give up against Georgia a few years ago.