Who's ready to bring out the Irons?

Ramey Jackson

I re-read my earlier post. I don't think I sounded arrogant in me perferring to have a bow in hand.

This is my sencond year for bow only. I did it bacause I CAN. It's a choice that (I) made. Who cares what type of weapon that YOU choose to use in our wonderful sport (as long as it's legal).

I do not look down upon individuals who CHOOSE to hunt with a rifle. Let em bark! :shoot: We all need to respect each other as hunters. Our sport seems to be in jepordy everyday! We have got to stick together...or we will not even be able to debate issues like these.

Tom Borck

Banned
I bow hunt during bow season and then pick up a rifle!!! I can't wait for rifle season. I enjoy bow season, but I sure do like the sound of that 30-06 firing off!

Bowhunters certainly have their work cut out for them. Some, remember I said SOME, gun hunters resent the fact that they are not dedicated or lack the ability to bow hunt and do not like bow hunters getting at the deer before them! It took me several years to talk my uncle into letting me bow hunt the farm, he said it is not fair to the other hunters because they don't gun hunt!

I talked with him into to buying a crossbow about 8 years ago and now we both bow hunt together. We can only hunt certain places on the farm, because he wants to let gun hunters have a place that has not been disturb.

Bowhunting has certainly made me a better hunter and gives me an opporutunity to get in the woods at different times of hunting season. Getting a big buck in close during bow season is by far more challenging than shooting one at 300 yards. Watching how bucks interact act with other bucks and does during this time of the year is educating to say the least.

Bow, Gun, X-Bow, Muzzleloader, Shotgun, Atlatl, etc......JUST HUNT!!!

Jeff Phillips

Don't rush it ;)

I love it ALL :D

H

HT2

Stick......

Can you get somebody to "PULL THE TRIGGER FOR ME"????????? :bounce: :bounce:

I ain't got no 3 inch pocket knife so I guess I fall into the "WIMP" catagory....... :D ;) :p

I can live with that..... :cool: :cool:

HuntinMan

I am ready for gun season to start and I bow hunt. I like the odds the gun gives me pretty much anything in sight can be taken if I choose too. While with the bow you have to let a lot walk on bye cause they are 45 yards away. :speechles

Stingray23

Leadoff,
Don't get me wrong here.I just love bow hunting. I've killed a ton of deer with a gun, it's like ringing a bell, bow hunting presents a little more challenge. I see it as more rewarding, I think that was my point I was trying to make.