Quick Breakfast

MULE

This works great, and is very easy!!!

Have guests write their name on a quart-size Ziploc freezer bag with permanent marker.
Crack 2 eggs (large or extra-large) into the bag (not more than 2) shake to combine them. Put out a variety of ingredients such as: cheeses, ham, onion, green pepper, tomato, hash browns, salsa, etc. Each guest adds prepared ingredients of choice to their bag and shake. Make sure to get the air out of the bag and zip it up.

Place the bags into rolling, boiling water for exactly 13 minutes. You can usually cook 6-8 omelets in a large pot. For more, make another pot of boiling water.

Open the bags and the omelet will roll out easily.

frankwright

I guess I didn't know the freezer bags would hold up to boiling.

That would be a quick clean way to have some breakfast before heading to the woods in the mornings.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
That sounds purty good right there.

Handgunner

Sounds simple enough!

Eshad

Been looking for a good way to make an omlet. I'll have to give that a try! Thanks for the tip.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
A friend sent me the recipe a couple months ago and I have been eat'n a ziplock omlet a couple times a week ever since. They are pretty good.

LOVEMYLABXS

MULE :yeah: man that is the slickest thing I tryed it twice this weekend and I'll be eating many more from now on:cool:

Iffin you ain't tryed it you got to...........:fine:

StriperAddict

Sounds great... looks like a good way to make those egg white omlets, too.

:)

CAMO84

Been doing this for 2 years now at family get togethers (Christmas &Thankgiving & Easter) we a large Family gathering of 19 or more at times. 2 to 3 pots and you can have breakfast ready in no time. Better for you than the ones cooked in butter to.