What happened to the Baiting poll?

Toliver

Dawn2Dusk said:
Yes, this is that 10%!

You should try for 20% You're pretty good at it.

Toliver

Oh I know. You've sent some of those meaty ones my way. And very much appreciated they are. But I'll have to stick with the 60/40 split. I can't come up with that much inspirational material.

matthewsman

Dang Phil

GeauxLSU said:
Now I guess will never get to see those camo panties! :banginghe
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil
I thought that was one of my better posts............polite,to the point,all in fun ::ke: Oh well,another day another posts I guess

Who really cares anyway?:p So what if the poll had 99% yes? It's just a silly poll. There will be many more before next season. Some will be for and some will be against. Because we are in the state of Georgia not FL or SC and we have members from both. Polls about baiting here are mute. Jusy my $0.02

sweatequity

matthewsman said:
I thought that was one of my better posts............polite,to the point,all in fun ::ke: Oh well,another day another posts I guess

I pulled the thread not because of the camo panites either that was chilidish but funny at the same time. The thread was going nowhere and the comments were getting stupid.

"It was hardly a scientific poll" and Jeff Young held me by the ear and made me delete it. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

stumpman

Banned
wifewontletmehunt said:
"It was hardly a scientific poll" and Jeff Young held me by the ear and made me delete it. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

I knew it was all Jeffs fault!!! ::ke: :fine:

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
See ---- now don't everybody feel awful for blaming the poor Moderators for pulling the plug??? ::huh:

I didn't think you would.:D