How did you?????

Cranium

Was just surfing thru hunting sites that had reference to GA back in March 2001...came across Woody's...bookmarked it..stayed a guest for a month & decided what the heck..looks legit, no scam involved..registered Apr 2001

Jody Hawk

Glen said:
I think it was when I was looking at the Oneida bows last year. Can't say for sure but it is a nice place to hang out a couple times a week.

You mean a couple of times an hour !!!!

QuakerBoy

I't all Delton's fault yall have to deal with me :shoot:

RThomas

Darryl Yates invited me not long after the site went live. I met him on another forum (I think he was trying to recruit new members for Woody's ;) ). I think there were only a couple hundred members back then.

fredw

Retired Moderator
I was fredw on the old GON discussion boards and moved over to Woody's as the GON boards were being phased out.

Handgunner

Weeelll......... four score and seven years ago, in a land far, far away, there lived a Georgia Outdoor News forum... When that went south, Woody took the bull by the horns and I soon followed behind.. Been a member off and on, ever since. :D

GeauxLSU

Hmmm...

Woodsong, you're not alone. I have no idea either! ::huh:
Though I'm pretty sure no one pointed me here (and many of you are probably saying, 'I can believe that!' :eek: ) but I have pointed several others this way.
I also think I was just surfing for something hunting related and THANKFULLY, stumbled upon it. :clap:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Toliver

GONetwork banquet that Hmwolfpuppy forced me to go to. He said if I didn't sign up he'd send PETA my home address and tell them I wanted to be a life member. So you see I had no choice.

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
IF'n I remember correctly, many many moons ago I was surfing the web looking for land to lease. Glad I found it regardless... :clap: