Great news!!

dirtnap10

My dad called me today and told me I got drawn for the Eufaula quota hunt. Any advice on the Eufaula hunting opportunity?

steelshotslayer

Don't hunt in the blind. Just trust me on that one set up away from the blind. Take a dog if you have one some of those holes can be pretty deep and make sure you get there on time they are not afraid to give your blind to a standby if you are late. I was fortunate enough one time for a gentlemen to show up 5 mins late I hunted he didn't after driving 3 hours to get there.

GADAWGS

Like mentioned above, do not get stuck in the blind. And look at the board, it will tell you what blinds are working. Try to get on the river

dirtnap10

Don't hunt in the blind. Just trust me on that one set up away from the blind. Take a dog if you have one some of those holes can be pretty deep and make sure you get there on time they are not afraid to give your blind to a standby if you are late. I was fortunate enough one time for a gentlemen to show up 5 mins late I hunted he didn't after driving 3 hours to get there.

I do have a dog, but have also heard that there are gators at Eufaula. Is this true? Even though hopefully it will be too cold in December.

fowl player

when i went in 2007 or 8 it was like majestic you should SEE a lot set up is crucial to getting a limit good luck man have fun!!!

steelshotslayer

The times I've been down there I've heard of one being down there, but you can't take a boat and some of those holes are deep so the dogs the only way you might get a bird that falls far off.

vowell462

Hunted it several times. Can be good if you get a good blind. Like what was said earlier, look at the kill board which they post weekly on their FB page and it will tell you which blinds have been producing. I never sit in the blind either. And ive never taken a dog, but never had any problem with deep holes or retrieving birds either. Some of the holes are deep and usually the officials will leave a small 10ft jon boat for you to retrieve birds in. Good luck to ya!

Mwaldrop

How many decoys are you talking. I was thinking, a handful of woods and a dozen mallards. It should I really mix up a spread? Maybe one mojo