In The Next Few Days

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
We will be getting our colors back and our graphics.

With a new board I'm sure there will be some members asking questions about features and movement throughout the forums.

If other Members can help by answering those questions -- it sure would help.

Thanks

Reactions: Dub

Skipper

Banned
I'll be glad to help out as much as I can. I'm pretty familiar with vB3 although your version is a about 3 months newer than mine, I don't think much has changed. I really need to upgrade mine, but I've got too many modifications on it running the magazine portion to do it without a lot of aggrivation.

I'll say this, I feel for you and your engineers. This new software is nice, but they have successfully hid a lot of the buttons in the admin panel. It took me about a month hunting around and asking where little things were. I even got a severe tongue lashing from the vBulletin folks for accidentally tripping the wrong color and hiding their copyright. I didn't mean to do it, and to be honest, wasn't looking for it and never noticed it was gone/hid. The new CSS system is nice in a way, but it's time consuming to figure out what colors each of those boxes affect. It leads to a lot of trial and error. I'll say this, there's nothing like being fussed at by a bunch of French weenie software geeks. :speechles

Skipper