Themocell Made a Believer Out of Me

Woody's Janitor

I used the Thermocell for the first time this morning and it worked great! I had bugs munching on me before I got up the tree and when I fired the Thermocell up, they went away. When I turned it off to get down out of the tree, the bugs where once again on me.

Folks, the Thermocell is becoming my MVP for hunting.
Thank you Thermocell. :clap:

stumpshooter

My hunting buddy bought me one last week and I used it the entire time I wuz in SGA and believe me it worked good against them asian tigers. :bounce:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
man i gotta get me one...I have a skeeter attractor around my neck right now!

Jim

H

HT2

I'm even more "CONVINCED"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in the tree on Saturday afternoon and turned mine own........(Thermacell that is). I thought....."Let's really see how good this thang is"?????

It hadn't been "5 Minutes" and the dadgum skeeters were everywhere........

I fired it back up!!!!!!!!!

Man, them thangs are "GOOD"!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool:

GABOWHUNTER

Dummy Me

I went to the woods yesterday and left mine laying in the truck :banginghe , Whoa, the skeeters where on the war path. I will never leave the truck without it again!

mpowell

why couldn't i have thought of it???

sure wish i'd invented it! it's worth it's weight in gold without a doubt. at $25, it's a bargain--almost a steal--for how well it works.

the way they get you is the refills. but, until someone finds out a way to refill the bottles/mats on your own, they'll be getting my $6 a refill forever. and, i'll gladly pay it.

mpowell

most department stores or outdoor stores should have them. the way they're really starting to catch on, you might have a tough time finding one local. might have to go online. bass pro has them online.

matter of fact, i got out of the stand saturday morning and made a run down to bass pro to pick up a new API extreme bowhunter and just about every guy over in the stands/archery section had thermacell refill boxes in their hands!