New Fishin ink

capt stan

Got thru my first setting today of about 3.5 hours. Got a lot more to go. It's something I have thought about for a while and got a good artist up in Sav who also loves fishing. So we're working out a deal. Got the outline done and about 1/3 of the shading today. Still got a long way to go though.
109547.jpg

109544.jpg

CLJ

Banned
Awesome!

A king chasing pogies! That's freakin' awesome!

I am thinking about getting another tat myself. My wife was not too keen on the idea, so I have put it on the back burner for a while. However, now that the divorce will be final in just a couple of weeks, I am free to do whatever I want.

My other tat is on my upper left arm. I want to put the next one on my upper right arm. I am thinking about either a billfish or a mahi jumping. But I also have this idea about having a tat of a redfish tail sticking out of the water in front of some spartina grass as the sun rises in the background.

Anyway, that tat looks great, dude. Post the finished product once you have it!

capt stan

CLJ, dude thanks! Hey I really like the idea of the red tail that sounds awesome!!!

This guy doing mine is serious about fishing and has been tattooing for over 12 years. He REALLY gets into the fish tat's and trys to make the realizium(sp) there for the fish. If you want I can hook you up with his #

TallPines

Looks sweet. Make sure you heal that thing right the first time and keep it out of the Sun. Post some more pics of your next sitting. How many more sittings do you have?

CLJ

Banned
Capt. Stan,

Yeah, I would appreciate your tat artist's number or contact info. I'd much rather have someone do mine who is a fisherman and practices tat art in the area of marine life. I am in the Savannah area pretty often, so it would be convenient for me to go to your guy.

captbrian

here's one i got drilled into my ribs last summer. i don't care what aznyone says, the ribs ARE the most tender place.

marlintat.jpg

capt stan

Tallpines, Healing pretty sweet going into the 4th day now. Clay said 8 to 10 more hours. I'm hoping no more then 3 more sittings. I wimped out after 3.5 hrs I had enough~!!

CLJ they are on Bay Street in a shop called Anonymos Tattoo Artist I'm working with is named Clay Mccay.
912-234-3900

Hey Capt. That looks sweet Blue runners on the left side were on the back of the ribs.....I hear ya!!!!