Well said, SI, well said.

Rebel Yell

Banned

Florida State is like:

Oregon, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, UCLA, Standford, LSU, USC, Wisonsin, BYU, and Nebraska are all like:

bigbuckhunter1

It's nice having a QB who I don't need to worry about not showing up because he's in jail

ClemsonRangers

saturday's theme song was "let the bodies hit the floor"-drowning pool

fish hawk

Bass Master
Last game:Wake Forest
Next game:Syracuse
Nuff said!!!
When FSU gets through playing nobodies and plays somebody let us know then.Beating Wake forest is really nothing to brag about!!!

Rebel Yell

Banned
Nuff said!!!
When FSU gets through playing nobodies and plays somebody let us know then.Beating Wake forest is really nothing to brag about!!!

I thought we were gonna lose to NC State. How did that prediction work out for you?

SpotandStalk

Nuff said!!!

Ok. FSU hasnt had the toughest schedule but they do have a win over a currently ranked team.

How many currently ranked teams has UGA played?

alphachief

FSU has the best SOS of any of the undefeated teams. At the end of the day, we keep winning, we take home another trophy. You don't like that...tough!

fish hawk

Bass Master
FSU has the best SOS of any of the undefeated teams. At the end of the day, we keep winning, we take home another trophy. You don't like that...tough!

I like that a lot better than bragging about beating Wake Forest!!!:crazy:

skeeter24

fish hawk

Bass Master
I think that was a trick to try to fool the unknowing.....Or he meant in the ACC......:huh:
The top 8 teams with the toughest schedules are all from the SEC.:cool:
http://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/season-sos-by-other

Fl State is officially off the radar screen when it comes to SoS!!!
But yall continue to brag about beating the Wake Forest and Syracuse's of the world and I'll continue to be unimpressed.:cheers:
If Miss state can beat Auburn this weekend they might just take that #1 spot

Last edited:

SpotandStalk

I think that was a trick to try to fool the unknowing.....Or he meant in the ACC......:huh:
The top 8 teams with the toughest schedules are all from the SEC.:cool:
http://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/season-sos-by-other

Fl State is officially off the radar screen when it comes to SoS!!!
But yall continue to brag about beating the Wake Forest and Syracuse's of the world and I'll continue to be unimpressed.:cheers:
If Miss state can beat Auburn this weekend they might just take that #1 spot

Go ahead an jump on that State bandwagon.