After his first hunt

Timbo

After looking at some of your posts I decided to post one.This me and my son the evening after taking him on his first hunt.I think the smile says it all.(the dog is one of our members and a fine tracker I might add).

Attachments

• at camp.JPG
    at camp.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
I do too!!!!!

I think the smile says it all./QUOTE]

Good pic, timbo :)

Thanks for sharing your memories :clap:

leo

Timbo

We went over to charlie elliot so he could do some fishing.His pole broke so I let him use mine(A mini open face)I thought this is going to be fun.So I watched him trying to figure it out.He has watched me use it and has tried it a few times since then.

I thought any minute,"daddy can you throw this in for me"?.

Boy did he shock me.After a few try's, he was throwing like a champ.

I cant wait till this years hunt.

Al33

Great pic!

A boy and his dog, AND his dad too! No wonder there are so many smiles. :clap:

I truly wished my dad had done that with me, and I also wished I had a son to do it for. You are a blessed man Timbo, very blessed.

Al :)

Handgunner

Nothing like time spent with family. Looks like y'all had a time!

Timbo

al33,we are your family.Any time you wont to go fishing ,hunting or just to get out PM me.

Al33

Very kind and generous offer Timbo!

How about some names to go with those faces? You know, your son, the fiest, and the lab. :D

Truly, I admire men like yourself, Kdog, Jdawg and many others here who really get the kids involved. Love to see the pic's.

Al

Timbo

Al33,My sons name is Seth.And my other sons name is Trooper(My lab).And the tracker dogs name is Snapper. :bounce: