i pod ?

Briar

GONetwork Member
My daughter wants one for christmas . I don't know anything about them except that they play music . What do I need to be looking for in one? Do you have to buy the songs for it ?The questions go on and on . Thanks for any help .

specialk

my son has one. you must download music to a free software program (from itunes). the music can come from you own cd's or you can purchase from the net. then you download the music from the program to your ipod. pretty simple once you do it a time or two, but it was hard for us to figure it out at first. he likes walmart for their .88 cent songs. he has the video ipod which is nice to watch movies and music videos. you can find some stuff over the net free, but some stuff you have to pay for. you can find all sort of accessories for it over the net. he has an ac/dc charger and small speakers for his room.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
both my boys have the dell model and love them

OffShoreMedic

I have the 80 gig IPOD video and absolutely love it. When I'm on a plane or helicopter coming to work I watch movies or listen to audiobooks. For a teen or pre-teen I would recommend the IPOD Nano 1 or 2 gig. They will hold about 150 to 300 songs and have a small screen. If I can help any further don't hesitate to PM me.

Chris

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
You can get an iPod Shuffle for less than a $100...or a Nano like mine for about $250.....I have both and like the Shuffle better because you can wear it around your neck. The downloads from iTunes cost $1 each for songs and up to $4.99 for TV shows.

Good Luck,

bigox911

If I were going to get one I think I would look into an apple certified refurbished one. Good way to save a good bit

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...758&siteID=lw9MynSeamY-JwJlH0UBzdTS4InaQlQPfg

Example
Refurbished iPod video 30GB - Black
2.5-inch color display
Holds up to 7,500 songs
Up to 14 hours of music playback
4.8 ounces
2.4 x 4.1 x .43 inches
Apple Earphones
USB 2.0 cable
Learn More
• Save 41% off the original price
Original price: $299.00