Xstatic

Have any of you fellas used any clothing made from this material? I bought my first shirt 2 weeks ago. During opening weekend last weekend, I wore the shirt. As many of you know, it was extremely hot last weekend and I sweated like a pig. Normally, I would smell quite ripe after sweating that much, but when I returned to the house and took a deep breath under my arm..I couldn't smell a thing. It was amazing! I even convinced my wife to take a smell. :bounce: She was amazed. Once I took the shirt off, after about 10 minutes, I started to stink. This isn't that carbon stuff, its that silver thread material, and was only $25 in cabelas. Anybody else had any experience with this stuff. I think my next purchase will be the pants.

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
Never heard of it. But if you didnt smell after hunting last weekend, then it must be the real deal..

dbodkin

Flint Hunter said:
Normally, I would smell quite ripe after sweating that much, but when I returned to the house and took a deep breath under my arm..I couldn't smell a thing.

Never heard of it.... but sure glad it worked for you :bounce:

braintree

Under Armor

Never heard of X-static, but I do use an under armor shirt during the early season. Helps wick sweat and if there is a little breeze outside it almost feels like i have an air conditioner next to my skin. Try it.

I heard about this on ArcheryTalk then looked it up in Cabela's. I'll write what it says in the catalog. " X-static, a revolutionary Scent Elimination System that inhibits body odor in any hunting situation. It incorporates Silver Fiber Technology, which uses pure silver to stop the source of odor-bacteria-by preventing its growth. X-static was developed during 10 years of testing by major universities, the medical industry and the U.S. Military." I thought it was another gimmick, but for $25 I thought I'd give it try. Seems to work, just wondered if anybody else had the same results. There is also a web site for x-static, I don't know it, but if you do a seach you can find it.

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
My son wears something like this under his vest. Says it works.