LSU vs Auburn

Dudley Do-Wrong

I was picking LSU before the beginning of the year, but they really miss Mauk. The way I see it, LSU is weak offensively.

Double D

War Eagle Auburn 10 LSU 9

Way to Go Auburn!!
Just saw the last quarter - kickers can give you ulcers!

Ga-Spur

Sure was a lot of time elapsed after Auburn missed the extra point before the flag was thrown. I guess the officials were not expecting the Auburn kicker to miss the extra point. Very strange don't you think.

Woody's Janitor

The penalty seems a little strange to me. They shore didn't want to elaborate on it! ::huh:

TurkeyCreek

man...that was a good game...

Campbell had a real good game, he has improved alot from past years...

and are not brown and williams awesome??

GeauxLSU

Ga-Spur said:
Sure was a lot of time elapsed after Auburn missed the extra point before the flag was thrown. I guess the officials were not expecting the Auburn kicker to miss the extra point. Very strange don't you think.
No comment.... :rolleyes:
Auburn won, good for them.
LSU is not a top 5 team. Here's something I can't believe I'm going to say.... "I miss Matt Mauck." :eek: :confused:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
UGA is going to have to pick it up from here on out.

Woody's Janitor

Hey Phil, Georgia is not a top five team either. They are going to have to start playing or LSU will stick it to them.

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
What was up with the flag on the point after? I think they said it was a personal foul..Did they ever show what happened? Was a good game , just wish LSU couldve pulled it out.

GeauxLSU

Woody's Janitor said:
Hey Phil, Georgia is not a top five team either.
If they are, they're doing a great job of hiding it so far... ;)
The LSU/UGA game should be a good game. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear it's going to be a good game for the reason I would have thought a month ago... :rolleyes:
Browning, I'm not sure, it was either a DE (in which case it was a 'phantom' foul) or the guy up the middle was called for 'jumping up and OVER' the line (which he did not appear to do). Either way, it was very suspicious. Such is home field advantage I guess. But I've said a thousand times, if a game is lost by one point, you can't blame it on a call. You surely missed other opportunites along the way (obviously, LSU shouldn't have missed their extra point and their QBs are definitely below average). Sadly, that's as good as they've looked this year and they don't look like they could carry the water for last year's team.... :rolleyes: It does put the west wide open.
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Last edited:
Georgia is not a top five team either. They are going to have to start playing or LSU will stick it to them.
'

On oct 23 UGA will get stuck but not by the *****cats!
Arkansas is being highly overlooked they had texas........but one mistake!

I won't miss that game !!! :D

We'll see how good Arkansas is next week..

I'm really looking forward to it. the way i see it they have had one real game that was a good one. a young team for the most part gave old texas a real scare. i mean a real scare!
Two scrimmages with some cheesy teams and now on to the SEC to slash em up!

PIG SOOOIE!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :bounce: :D

H

HT2

Wow!!!!!!!!

I guess I would consider this an "UPSET".....

"YES"????

"NO"?????

::huh: ::huh:

GeauxLSU

No.

HT2 said:
I guess I would consider this an "UPSET".....
Actually Auburn was favored by one point at game time (one and a half during the week). So no, it's officially not an upset. Though I found it quite upsetting... :rolleyes: :banginghe
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

LKennamer

The odds makers

somehow got that one right. They had the lower ranked team favored, and the spread was one last I saw prior to game time. When predicting a college football game, that's pretty good. The surprise to me was with the potential offense of both sides it turned out to be a defensive battle. I'm personally glad it turned out the way it did (WAR EAGLE!), but it seemed that both teams did a good job of defending the obvious strengths of the other. Neither running game was very effective IMO, although both sides have great backfields. After last year's thumping, I was glad we got out of there with a win. Time will tell if the matchup is as important as it was touted to be for the western division. By the way, one of the best times I ever had at a college football game was LSU/AUBURN in the early nineties in Baton Rouge, and we didn't even win! Spent most of the day tailgating with LSU students and having a good old time...always enjoy my visits to the sportsman's paradise! :clap:

Geaux Lsu...

You can talk about missed opprotunities in the Awbarn game.But the call at the end was terrible.....I hope Lsu sends the Commissioner a tape of the game.Those things usually happen when you play Awbarn at home..

LKennamer

Ouch!

Oh that was low, Outlaw! As a fan, I've seen at least half a dozen games at Jordan-Hare where it seemed just the opposite was true! (A couple were against UGA ;) ) :bounce: