simpsonwood

Hi im a 16 year old highschool student that goes to Norcross High and i live about half a mile from a park that consists of large wooded areas along the the hooch. The name of the area is Simpsonwood and i know that during some part of the year they allow bowhunting on the property. These woods are full of deer and ive already spotted mature bucks and lots of sign. I haven't starting bowhunting yet but i plan to learn this summer and save up to buy a bow. Im guessing you need a special permit fromt he state to do this but ive searched for information and come up empty. I guess just post on here or send me an email randomhero_10@hotmail.com with some help.

SlipperyHill Mo

Simpsonwood

I live off East Jones Bridge and would like to know if they hunt in Simpsonwood . I would surely be intersted.

There are a lot of deer in the area.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Just a thought, but have you contacted the county. They could have some information that could help you out.

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
I'm not familiar with simpsonwood?

but this may be what you are looking for ??

I did a search on google and this link came up, it has contact info also ;)

http://www.simpsonwood.org/

Simpsonwood Conference and Retreat Center
4511 Jones Bridge Circle, NW
Norcross, GA.30092

770-441-1111 - phone
770-416-7976 - fax
800-238-8685- toll free
sales@simpsonwood.org

good luck

leo

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
My Post from Another Thread...

buckdeer... - I'm a Methodist Pastor and that's our Conference Center @ Simpsonwood -- I'm up there about once a month doing some teaching at our Leadership Academy and have seen some great deer on the place -- But, as of now there is no hunting on the property -- They are discussing it because some of the neighborhoods have complained about the damage the deer are doing to their pansies -- I told the bishop if we ever open it to hunting I'd like to be in a tree right outside his office -- I'll let you know if it's ever opened...