Dawgs Win Double Header. We win. . . .

MCG DAWG

Banned
. . and Tech loses. It's nice knowing Tech lost to the team that was going to challenge Duke for the basement of the ACC.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MCG DAWG

Banned
GTBuzz you'll love this quote from the AP article. .

. . on y'all's game . .

"The Tar Heels, who hadn't intercepted a pass in almost a year, picked off Reggie Ball three times and forced two fumbles. On the game's final play, Melik Brown stripped Ball on a sack, and Hilee Taylor returned the fumble for a 21-yard touchdown."

Woody's Janitor

GTBuzz, you are correct, as a dog fan, I feel the same way.

MCG DAWG

Banned
13? Ask Auburn how good 10 points feels tonight. .

. . .it's not how many you score it's just having one more than your opponent. All I know is the Dawgs are undefeated with a week off to work on some things before facing LSU Between The Hedges before a National TV audience.

braintree

MCG Dawg, as a Bulldog fan myself I can assure you that we will be watching Georgia, as well as the rest of the nation, get their buts kicked up and down the field if the offense doesnt step up. Granted it's a win, but it is kindof embarrising the way the offense is performing. STEP IT UP BOYS

MCG DAWG

Banned
Agreed the O is not where I'd like it to be . . .

. . BUT as they say "Defense wins Championships". Well, if you can find me a better defense in the country I'll kya. What a group of guys we've got on D. Going to fun watching them against some of the high powered offenses in the SEC.

Y'all reckon Reggie Ball will guarantee not to lose another game this year. That kid has a lot of growing up to do.

I will give Tech this though, if it were me I'd thow to Calvin Johnson 10-12 times a game. That kid is special.

MCG DAWG

Banned
Why? Because you're Tech and we're Georgia and . .

. .if the situation were reversed I'd expect nothing less from y'all. The rivalry is what makes it fun. And I'll assure you it is all in fun, don't take it so seriously.

TurkeyCreek

MCG DAWG said:
. . Well, if you can find me a better defense in the country I'll kya.
you have got to be kidding....
you think you have the top defense in the nation cause y'all held marshall to 3 points?????? HAHAHAHA

what about the 28 that ga. southern put up against y'all????

wait until y'all play some real teams...

MCG DAWG

Banned
UGA Defense. . .

. . has given up LESS than 10 first downs in two of it's first three games. At one time UGA was beating Ga. Southern by the score of 41-14 and we had guys in the game who I'd never even heard of. Southern got two touchdowns on our first team defense running an offense, the triple option, that we hadn't seen in several years, goes against our normal defensive agressiveness, and that most teams struggle against.

I'll line our D up against ANY in the country and not think twice about it. Why don't y'all ask Reggie Ball what he thinks about Georgia's defense?

Last edited:

TurkeyCreek

i thought that you were talkin about this years uga team...i don't think that y'all have played tech yet this year, so reggie doesn't have an opinion on y'alls team

besides..i agree with GTbuzz..reggie still has some growing up to do..

MCG DAWG

Banned
Not really much difference in last year's D and . .

. . this years. Eight starters back, same coaches, same scheme, same head knocking, in your face Junkyard Dawgs as 2003.

TurkeyCreek

go ahead and have your fun now....we'll see how high you are after tenn, lsu,florida and auburn..

MCG DAWG

Banned
Bring 'em on . . .and just who do you support . .

. . or are you letting the big boys of the SEC fight your battles for you? :whip:

TurkeyCreek

MCG DAWG said:
. . or are you letting the big boys of the SEC fight your battles for you? :whip:
no, we're not letting anybody fight our battles for us. i'm just saying, before you declare the bulldog defense the best in the country you need to prove it against some top notch teams..

we will be there to fight our own battle in november and see how that turns out.

but i am also a fan of auburn and florida behind my yellow jackets, so i do pull for them too.

Last edited:

jeffw

UGA defense

Our defense is one of the best in the nation period. However, there is a certain Tim Jennings that gets burned everyweek. He better step it up and for the offense greenie has been getting "rixan" latelty.

As for all the teams in the SEC I would be working on my kicking game!!!!!

leadoff

GONetwork Member
jeffw said:
As for all the teams in the SEC I would be working on my kicking game!!!!!

That's a big 10-4 on that one!!!

I think the SEC is pretty much wide open right now. Those were two GREAT games this weekend (AU and LSU / VOLS and GATORS) UGA definitely needs to step it up and and play like the team they are because the door is wide open for them. Florida looked like a much improved team than what they showed against Miami! We snuck out a few close ones last year, and then ventually got bit by those #$%^& Gators later on down the road. I DON'T want to see that happen again.

13 - 3 over Marshall? I didn't get to watch or listen to the game, but that score kind of scares this dawg fan! A win is a win, though! :)

H

HT2

Typical!!!!!!!!!!

GT......

I don't why would should expect anything "LESS" than somethin' like this from him...... ::huh: ::huh:

Don't even waste your time with tryin' to "REASON" with this feller......

"MOST" UGA Fans are very, very good and decent people..........Such as "ARROW3", Jeff Young, S. Freeman.......and many more......

Then you have the "EXCEPTION".........

NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

MCG DAWG

Banned
So I point out Tech's shortcomings and now I'm a . .

. . a bad person/bad poster. Man, that's some pretty tough criteria by which to judge someone. If I had said, "Reggie Ball looked REALLY good throwing all those interceptions, y'all will get'em next time." would that make me a better person? :confused: