Pot Stirrers Association

Status
Not open for further replies.

REMINGTON710

yall be making a big misake by having Fully as yalls president

J

JR

You call sayin "I dare you", sitrrin the pot? If you're gonna have an avatar like that, you have to come out with somethin better than that.

If kenny's the Sergeant at Arms, I'm the bouncer. Kenny..do you thing, before I do mine.

Feeling a little 'under the weather', this morning, maybe you should giveit a go Bollman!!!

Bounce him right on outta here!

S

Sugar Hill Scouter

What's wrong, Kenny ?? Got a case of fridayitis??

Or maybe, you're ashamed to show your face today at the lunch over your way because of all the bad publicity you've been gettin' on here lately...::ke:

J

JR

What's wrong, Kenny ?? Got a case of fridayitis??

Or maybe, you're ashamed to show your face today at the lunch over your way because of all the bad publicity you've been gettin' on here lately...::ke:

Well... I'm just a little down... First my 'trophy' gator gets 'deflated' (no pun intended)... Then my 'trophy' buck gets high-jacked and last I looked even George W. was takin credit for it..... And now, I've got the darndest head cold I can't shake...

S

Sugar Hill Scouter

That's what you get for wrassling them gators in that cold pool water...

bollman85

Feeling a little 'under the weather', this morning, maybe you should giveit a go Bollman!!!

Bounce him right on outta here!

Ya'll heard the man, if you're in here tryin to stir the stirrers, get on out.

You heard me once, I choose my words carefully and I NEVER repeat myself, so I won't tell ya twice.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Hey kennyjr, that's a much bigger gator you got in your avatar. Is he the daddy of that little one you killed?

J

JR

Hey kennyjr, that's a much bigger gator you got in your avatar. Is he the daddy of that little one you killed?

A real comedian we have here this morning!!!! And as a matter of fact, in terms of length, YES, he is about a foot longer!!! :cheers:

dutchman

Now I smell dead horse and poopy drawers. Oh, Muddyfoots! I see you got back OK...:D Saw another snake, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.