What have you lost in the woods?

FX Jenkins

Seems a little unprovoked - that's why your the prez.:cool:

Hey, Im just the janitor but I seem to remember something in the by laws about "provocation not required" and "Alls fair in love, war, and the PSA"

but I think you do have grounds in so far as "black kettle vs black kettle"...:D

FX Jenkins

Them's just coffee grounds...;)

I know, we're so cheap around here I use them grounds twice before I throw em out...We need some more trash bags too, this place was a mess over the weekend...:bounce:

cball917

had same thing happen to me with the head cover but i found mine bout a week later on my dad's head. i asked him why did you not tell me you had this. his reply.... " You did not ask"

SCPO

two years ago lost a PUMA lock blade knife that i carried in back pocket while deer hunting. had knife for 20 years.

Bill Mc

A long time ago, I lost my truck. Took me a couple of hours to find it.:bounce:

gordylew

my virginity. I also killed a heck of a buck in the same woods.
I think its a subdivision now.

Im not sure how true it is but i was hanging around the local Honda shop one day and i over heard a man talking about a man who bought a brand new camoflauge 4 wheeler and he took it hunting. He shot a 4 pnt. and went to find his ATV and it was no where to be found. He eventually gave up for the day. I dont know if he ever found it or not. Maybe camo has its advantages and disadvantages. HAHA!!!

Thunderbeard

Well, I have lost head nets and gloves turkey hunting, I have lost a few mouth calls, strikers, and I lost a quiver full of arrows in Allen Creek wma 2 years ago. I left them on my bumper of my truck and drove off.