Piedmont Roll Call

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Whose going next week for the last either sex hunt?

DS7418

Gone But Not Forgotten
I will be there,, thurs, fri, saturday. Hopeing to put a doe in the freezer/.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I will be there,, thurs, fri, saturday. Hopeing to put a doe in the freezer/.

We will be down there on Wednesday to get in some scouting. Good Luck to ya.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Be there Wed morningt ot set up camp. If it is anything like last year there might be 100 people in the camp. It was like a ghost town.

DS7418

Gone But Not Forgotten
This is for all the people going on public-land hunts,, PLEASE if your on the ground walking while hunting, put on a ORANGE VEST !
Also,, if you use a ground-blind,, then put a small peice of ORANGE ribbon on top of it...
Its only a matter of time till someone gets shot while in a blind,, your vest don't help while in a camo blind..
I hope I don't make no one mad by posting this,, if so the :mods: will remove it for me.
Thanks
Dewayne,,, Murray Co. Ga.

bassmaster

peidmont

hey guys,
my group went there this weekend this was the worst hunt i have been on there were a few deer killed nothing big , most of the deer are little, dnr told me that during the muzzleloader hunt they killed 200 plus deer and the buck only hunt they killed 67 bucks we left friday at lunch there aint no sign at all , good luck on the second either sex hunt

QUACKHEAD

was there this weekend i hope the second either sex is better than the first. they might be chasin know. i think the total as of friday lunch time was 99

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
This is for all the people going on public-land hunts,, PLEASE if your on the ground walking while hunting, put on a ORANGE VEST !
Also,, if you use a ground-blind,, then put a small peice of ORANGE ribbon on top of it...
Its only a matter of time till someone gets shot while in a blind,, your vest don't help while in a camo blind..
I hope I don't make no one mad by posting this,, if so the :mods: will remove it for me.
Thanks
Dewayne,,, Murray Co. Ga.

Ain't nothin wrong with your post. Good to see ya reminding us. I will be hunting from a blind some and I take an extra cloth vest and hang it on the top of the blind when I use it. Thanks for your post.

BIGABOW

l'll be there wed as well my group will arrive late on wed lookin forward to it.

BIGABOW

WOODITES WELCOME AT OUR CAMP AS WELL

[QUOTE:I want to invite anyone who wants to came by and have a cup of coffe to stop by. Look for a black GMC Sierra regular cab witha Ruger sticker in the back window, I will be on th hill past the washhouse. My name's David and ya'll come on by.:QUOTE]

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Awright, I plan to look y'all up. Hey and y'all can stop in and see me and my bunch as well. Dodge Ram with peeling paint on the hood. We usually camp near the graveyard or on the left side of the road just past it.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Aw man these last 30 minutes at work are killer. Tomorrow on the road to Piedmont.

May the big bucks be chasing does all weekend.:fine: :fine:

DS7418

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thursday is gonna be rough,, winds 24 mph,, NW... but im gonna be in the woods anyways..
Maybe Friday and Saturday we will have some luck.