Ford Pickup Recall...........

H

HT2

Jimbo......

Bowbender said:
Isn't that what a ford man does most of the time.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
GOOD ONE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ford = FIXED OR REPARIED DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kdog

HT, not everyone has to pay the mark up. :D :D

Take my truck for instance. Sticker on it was $41K and change. Dealer invoice on it was right at $33K. That's around $8K mark up. Let's just say that I did better than dealer invoice.

Now take the dodge I was looking at. Sticker was $38K and change. Dealer invoice was $33,8. That comes out to a $4K mark up. They can't mark up the Dodge anymore because no one would pay that much it. ::ke: ::ke: ::ke:

Kdog

stumpman

Banned
Kdog there are no real dealer invoice prices. A friend of our family owned part of 8 dealerships. He told me there is no real invoice thats all sales pitch advertising stuff. They get kick backs from the manufacturer for # of units moved and different things. They had a set amount that each unit had added for him and his partners that the $ couldn't go below then there was so much that the dealership got for each unit. What HT2 was talking about is profit after all the other stuff. they are sticking it to us all the way around. I also got $8,500.00 off the sticker on the truck I just bought a few months back. 04 2500 chevy they had what they called rebates and incentives it's just a gimmick to make them think they made us believe them.

Kdog

Were you able to qualify for the GMAC Plan? You could have saved even more $$$.

Kdog

stumpman

Banned
They supposedly said because we owned another gm product that they were going to give it to us a friend of mine works at the dealer I bought from. The sticker was $39,000 and change I got it for $31,000 and change then we added the loss on the diesel I traded in on it .

Last edited:

stumpman

Banned
I have driven Fords until this truck Ford would always come $4-5K off the sticker easily without a hassel and farther when you dickker with them I just had to many problems with ford. I am now starting to have a few minor troubles out of my chevy. It has a rumble vibration at 74-78 mph and they don't know what it is they just replaced the drive shaft and still there and the radio flipped out they replaced it. I just hope they find the problem.

Kdog

You did not get the GMAC Plan if you paid $31. You may have gotten Loyalty cash of around $500-$1500.

I will send you a PM.

Kdog

H

HT2

Wow Rambo!!!!!!!!

Rambo said:
Cheap Heads Every Valve Rattles Oil Leaks Every Time Ford First Out Run Dale
I've never heard that!!!!!!!!!!

That took some hard thinkin'........ :confused: :confused: :confused: