Slovakian man "pees" way out of avalanche--gotta read this!

mpowell

Ananova:

Man peed way out of avalanche

A Slovak man trapped in his car under an avalanche freed himself by drinking 60 bottles of beer and urinating on the snow to melt it.

Rescue teams found Richard Kral drunk and staggering along a mountain path four days after his Audi car was buried in the Slovak Tatra mountains.

He told them that after the avalanche, he had opened his car window and tried to dig his way out.

But as he dug with his hands, he realised the snow would fill his car before he managed to break through.

He had 60 half-litre bottles of beer in his car as he was going on holiday, and after cracking one open to think about the problem he realised he could urinate on the snow to melt it, local media reported.

He said: "I was scooping the snow from above me and packing it down below the window, and then I peed on it to melt it. It was hard and now my kidneys and liver hurt. But I'm glad the beer I took on holiday turned out to be useful and I managed to get out of there."

Parts of Europe have this week been hit by the heaviest snowfalls since 1941, with some places registering more than ten feet of snow in 24 hours.

Toliver

Glad he survived but I'm surprised some smartypants cop didn't arrest him for DUI.

Officer: You been drinking, boy?
Poor victim: Yes sir, but only to save myself from the avalanche.
Officer: Sure, boy. Blow in this. .350!!!!? How much you been drinking?
Poor victime: 60 Half litre bottles.
Officer: You're going downtown with me, boy!!!!

Hoyt man

see that is why I drink beer. :cheers: you never know when your going to get ten feet of snow in Ga.

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
I Just Want All You Guys to Know...

This story does not give you permission to use this strategy to tee-tee your way out of 1/4 inch of sleet tonight in Georgia :)

Hoyt man

HuntinTom said:
This story does not give you permission to use this strategy to tee-tee your way out of 1/4 inch of sleet tonight in Georgia :)
thanks tom!! there goes my night

letsgohuntin

mpowell said:
A Slovak man trapped in his car under an avalanche freed himself by drinking 60 bottles of beer and urinating on the snow to melt it.

I can see the local news headlines now.... In other news, the local man that saved himself from a snowy grave by drinking 60 bottles of beer and peeing on the snow to melt it... died tonight at an area hospital of alcohol poisoning.... :eek:

Slug-Gunner

If it happened in the U.S. ......

He'd probably be arrested for "urinating in public" if it happened in the U.S.
:rolleyes: :confused: :banginghe :banginghe :cheers:

Al33

Don't know why, but.....

for some reason after I read this story, the Yellow River Game Ranch keeps coming to mind. :huh:

Must be snowing there or something. Maybe I gots ESPee. :confused:

Al