Pray for my daughter's continuing battle.

Hunting Teacher

Those of you who have been around awhile know my 11 year old daughter has a continuing daily battle with obsessive compulsive disorder. She has started middle school this year and is having some struggles with a new place, teachers and such. Every day for her is a struggle as she deals with this very difficult mental illness. I won't rehash all that God has already done for her and our family other than to say that I know He holds her in his hand daily. Please pray for Holly. That each day wouldn't be quite so hard. I just want her to be able to enjoy her life like an 11 year old kid ought to be able to.
Teach

pendy

Teach

Holly will be in my thoughts and prays. I will pray that things will get eaisier for her real soon. Please keep us posted as things get better for her.

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Praying for Holly.

Jeff Phillips

I will keep Holly in my prayers ::;

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Holly, you and your family are continued in my prayers along with the others...

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I will Pray for your Daughter.

CAL

Teach,

I will pray for Holly and ask God to continue to be with her,helping her with her daily trials whatever they might be.As you keep your faith,watch what God does for Holly.
Please keep us informed of Hollys progress.

Al33

My prayers added to the others for Holly

The pain for you and Holly's mother is unimaginable knowing yu only want the best for her while others fail to see her disorder.

May God bless you both with peace and comfort while enduring these trials and may they be shortlived. Praying for a miraculous delivery for Holly.

Al

Handgunner

Prayers are sent... God be with y'all.

Woody's Janitor

Prayers are Sent

My prayers are for Holly.

Walkie Takie

praying

Praying right now, for Holly and your family , feel your pain been there and some time go back there w/ 15 year old , ocd is tough and I don't know if it every goes away completely
it's tough on girl's at school w/ all the problems they have to deal with already , teacher's , grade's , boy's and other girl's ( sorry , mean, and unkind type girl's ) will kept praying , w/t