S-t-u-c-k!

Handgunner

Well, the fields are wet...

In an effort to get some pictures to share, me and the wife went riding around. I'm riding shotgun, with the camera cocked, locked, and ready to rock. We went by the catfish pond, fed them, and went to turn around in the field. Key word -- "WENT". It took us 2 hours to leave it!

Long story short, we hit a soft spot and down the truck went... After Jamie walked to find help, my cousin David came to pull us out. He had a bull dozer 300 yards from us... But just had to prove that a Dodge could do it...

They say a picture is worth a thousand words... So here goes. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• stuck.jpg
    stuck.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:

Toliver

He must have dropped it in the mud.

Handgunner

There it is... if y'all can see it??? :confused: It's a tad smaller than a stamp! I get used to the other board and can post pictures like a wild man... And now this has me all confused... :rolleyes:

Hey,... Think they done this on purpose??? :D

Toliver

You didn't see the other thread?

The mods started a thread titled "Screw with Delton" It specifically covered causing you grief with picture posting. I can't believe you missed that one. VERY entertaining it was.

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
You sure you didnt make it that small so we couldnt tell that Dodge is pulling ya... :D .. Anyways glad ya made it out. Man we got some rain didnt we.

Jeff Phillips

Delton - I'm too dang old to enjoy a pic that little ;)

Try er again :p

Swamprat

Swamprat
Where is my "ZOOM" button.

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Quote: Long story short, we hit a soft spot and down the truck went... After Jamie walked to find help, Quote

Man where did you find her? :D

Skipper

Banned
The worst part is, I'm trying to see it on my home machine which runs linux and has a 20 year old 13" monitor. The smilies are about the size of that picture :speechles

Skipper

Handgunner

A'ight..... A'ight..

We're on like Donkey Kong now... If it takes me all night..... MINUS Divine Intervention from the Admin... I WILL post a picture everyone can see! :D:D

20 attempts later and I can't get it below 50kb... anything below that is stamp size -- if that! I've tried pixel resolution, lower compression, cropping, you name it, I've done it that I know of...

All I can say is God bless America and all the baby catfish... :confused:

Handgunner

Okie Dokie???

Take 29 aaaaannnnddddddd ACTION!

Attachments

• stuck2.jpg
    stuck2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 155

Handgunner

It amazes me. I've got two different photo-editing programs and I done that with Windows Paint... :eek: :(

Thank you Niner for that info in "The Braggin' Board"...

Toliver

Looks like you should have bought a Ford

At least they don't get stuck at the mechanics' garages.

Handgunner

:rofl: Festus!!!

I had completely forgotten about this thread.. When I seen "STUCK" and by "Delton" I thought.......... Who the heck and how'd they get my handle!!?!?"

FESTUSHAGGIN

Delton said:
:rofl: Festus!!!

I had completely forgotten about this thread.. When I seen "STUCK" and by "Delton" I thought.......... Who the heck and how'd they get my handle!!?!?"
:bounce: i thought we could all benefit from a few oldies. and im trying to get to 3000 posts today