Big7

The Oracle
dustin timber lake was on at half time.

NO hawt' chicks and can't understand word he is
"saying".

Just Sayin'.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Sorry, was not impressed at the start,but Justin ended it well. Go Eagles. Half time ended up awesome.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I am a vet and so is my son. We are both watching the game together. We are both glad we could serve so everyone can have their own opinion

Thank you and your son, Mark. :flag:

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Sorry, was not impressed at the start,but Justin ended it well. Go Eagles. Half time ended up awesome.

Definitely better than the halftime show at the National Championship game

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Budweiser commercial got my vote for best. H22 drank a bunch of em while working storm duty.

Big7

The Oracle
Go Eagles!

Cmp1

BANNED
the one time you can make a statement about the culture in the USA and all you have to do is not turn on the game
don't even have to leave the house, make a sign, nuttin

but go ahead and put on your pink sock hats with the ears and watch it

Fuzzy is taking names:flag:

Didn't watch it,,,, not because of protesting, but had to plow snow,,,, whopping 6 degrees outside and a bunch of white stuff,,,, racist snow,,,, and what's up with the Pink Hats with the ears????

Was kinda surprised the Eagles one though,,,,

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH !!!!!

I DIDN'T KNOW THE OUTCOME UNTIL ABOUT AN HOUR AGO SO I AM ALREADY HAVING A GREAT DAY FOR SURE.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES FOR BEATING NEW ENGLAND. IT WAS WAY PAST TIME FOR ANOTHER TEAM TO SHINE AND THANKFULLY, THE EAGLES DID GREAT IN DOING SO. IT WOULDN'T HURT MY FEELINGS ONE BIT IF I NEVER HEARD THE WORDS, BRADY, GRONKOWSKI OR BELICHICK AGAIN. :D:D:D

I REFUSED TO WATCH THE NFL GAMES THIS SEASON OF A BUNCH OF OVER-PAID SILLY, WILLY, DILLY IDGETS THAT DISRESPECT OUR FLAG AND EVERYTHING THAT IT REPRESENTS FOR OUR COUNTRY AND ALL OF OUR MILITARY PERSONNEL.

GOD BLESS EVERY ONE OF OUR MILITARY PERSONNEL, PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE !!!!! :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: