I have searched the forums on the fishin the Okefenokee but came up with a few questions. I am planing on going down mid-September.
1) Do you need to pay any special fees to fish down there? (I have a Ga. lifetime sportsman's license)
2) Where can I park my truck for 2 days and not have it stolen/towed?
3) Are you allowed to fish the whole swamp? Does any body has links to maps of the swamp where you can fish?
4) I have found the common fish species @ this website: http://www.fws.gov/okefenokee/Common...Okefenokee.pdf
Are there any cats besides yellow and black bullheads in the swamp?
5) Does anybody know the firearm laws as the reguard to the swamp?