Fort Stewart Bigfoot

simpleman30

i've heard of folks having similar experiences. i've got some friends that grew up around fort stewart and they were told stories of the EOD monster. there are many local rumors of a bigfoot, homeless wooly booger, or other creature that lives in the EOD area on Fort Stewart.

7Mag Hunter

Sounds like some SF type soldiers playing some mind games
while training on Ft Stewart....
While I was at Ft Sill during Artillery training, we had some
SF types enter our area and sabotage our camo wire and
even steal some of our sighting gear....We never knew they
were there.....Sounds like some pranksters to me.....

Bwanajim

I heard some of the same stories Simpleman mentioned and got curious, dig some research and found about a dozen reported sightings in the counties around Ft Stewart. One of which was a report of a sighting made by a Bradley gunner thru the thermal sights. I've been curious ever since seeing "The Legend of Boggy Creek" as a kid. There's a book out by Jeffrey Wells called Bigfoot in GA which is a good read for those with an interest.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=17089

gunsaler111

Banned
I heard some of the same stories Simpleman mentioned and got curious, dig some research and found about a dozen reported sightings in the counties around Ft Stewart. One of which was a report of a sighting made by a Bradley gunner thru the thermal sights. I've been curious ever since seeing "The Legend of Boggy Creek" as a kid. There's a book out by Jeffrey Wells called Bigfoot in GA which is a good read for those with an interest.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=17089

What was that! ...Dont know dude! But we got this here tank,so lets get the heck outta here!:rofl:

bulldog46

my family use to own property in ft stewart before it became the paradise it is today but i was told that my greate grandfather wrote
about loosing chickens, pigs, cows and strange noises late at night after some research in the liberty co records, in the mid1860S they found that it was

whitworth

I'm sure Bigfoot

has voted in local elections and sung in the local church choir.

No, if he did that, he wouldn't be bigfoot and some myth.

It's also an excellent way of keeping fellas out of your hunting tree stand !!! Did you ever hear of the armadillos that spread leprosy. And did you ever hear of the wild conjurer that eats archers under five foot eight. Likes to put red hot sauce on toes for some gourmet eating.

:biggrin2: