2012 Challenge 04/52

gstanfield

Greetings and welcome to the 2012 version of the 52 week challenge. You can find all of the rules and guidelines in the master thread located here http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=659768 It's important to read through them before participating in this challenge.

Theme for week four:

Macro

This can be anything you want that you feel fits the theme. Not everyone has the latest fancy Macro lenses (I don't) so make the best with what you have as I will be :)

Also, I know we are trying to keep the restrictions to a minimal during this challenge, but let's keep the submissions to one per person please! :cheers:

Have fun!

wvdawg

Staff member
macro

Don't have a macro lens yet, so I put the extension tubes to work.

Attachments

• d (600 x 400).jpg
    d (600 x 400).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 350

carver

Don't have a macro lens yet, so I put the extension tubes to work.

Pig ear sandwich right Dennis?Thanks again for the help,works great.::;

wvdawg

Staff member
Pig ear sandwich right Dennis?Thanks again for the help,works great.::;

Pig ear sandwich!!! Yuk!!!

Glad you are back up and running Jerry!

gstanfield

Very awesome shots everyone! I have a Kodak Easyshare that's about 5 years old so it's impossible for me to do a true macro shot. It has manual settings, but the autofocus is still an issue as is the fixed lense. Anyway, here's the best I could come up with for this week's challenge. :)

Attachments

• MACRO.jpg
    MACRO.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 310

Crickett

Little Lady
Cool shot George! I dont have a true macro lens either but I've done a couple of shots for this weeks challenge Im just not real happy w/ the subjects.

LureheadEd

Cool shots everyone !!!! I'm still guessing at mine, took about 20 somr shots tonight, one might make it...

Crickett

Little Lady
This is a shell like fossil that we found while down @ deer camp a couple of years ago. I don't have a macro lens so this is the best I could do.

Attachments

• Shell Fossil Macro 5303.jpg
    Shell Fossil Macro 5303.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 316

wvdawg

Staff member
Nice shootin all!