#51  
Old 01-09-2013, 12:43 PM
ryano's Avatar
ryano ryano is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Ga Mountains
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjl1388 View Post
Apparantly the majority here feel the need to do so.
Its the GON way. Been like that around here for years.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 01-09-2013, 12:44 PM
rjcruiser's Avatar
rjcruiser rjcruiser is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Covington
iTrader: (17) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjl1388 View Post
Could be said both ways.
No...not really. You imply that everyone on here stating he's guilty is close minded and a bigot.

Why is it, people who are so "open-minded" have such a problem with bigots? After all, shouldn't "open-minded" people be open to other view points? After-all...bigots are people too and part of the kaleidoscope of diversity...right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjl1388
Seem the majority here are prosecute/judge without evidence type folks. Explain to me again why I should just go along with that?

He was tried in a court of law and paid the penalty given. Anything else assumed is exactly that. Assumption.

If he did something wrong he'll be judged accordingly as we all will. I don't hold myself higher than another man based on evidence I don't have. Apparantly the majority here feel the need to do so.
Not saying to go along with it....state your opinion...prove your point...go for it. Just don't say people are close minded....it is hypocritical at best.


Okay..personal pet peeve rant over.

Carry on...carry on.
__________________
Dawg2 quote: Go read the rules again. Slowly.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 01-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Browning Slayer's Avatar
Browning Slayer Browning Slayer is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wading in a trout stream staring at 11,000 ft peaks
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjl1388 View Post
I don't hold myself higher than another man based on evidence I don't have. Apparantly the majority here feel the need to do so.



All about the U, huh... Never had an opinion on anyone or anything your whole life.. Get off your high horse Mr. Perfect.. You sound ridiculous...

You probably think OJ and Michael Jackson were innocent too..
__________________
Hunker It Down One More Time..
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 01-09-2013, 04:30 PM
riprap's Avatar
riprap riprap is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: douglasville,ga
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browning Slayer View Post


All about the U, huh... Never had an opinion on anyone or anything your whole life.. Get off your high horse Mr. Perfect.. You sound ridiculous...

You probably think OJ and Michael Jackson were innocent too..
The thread is about what do you think of when think you think of Ray Lewis. So far NOBODY has said great defensive player.
__________________
The 80's were better.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Browning Slayer's Avatar
Browning Slayer Browning Slayer is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wading in a trout stream staring at 11,000 ft peaks
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riprap View Post
The thread is about what do you think of when think you think of Ray Lewis. So far NOBODY has said great defensive player.

__________________
Hunker It Down One More Time..
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 01-09-2013, 05:06 PM
tjl1388's Avatar
tjl1388 tjl1388 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Winter Garden, Fl.
iTrader: (14) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riprap View Post
The thread is about what do you think of when think you think of Ray Lewis. So far NOBODY has said great defensive player.
Because its a given.
__________________
I Stand With The U
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 01-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Madsnooker's Avatar
Madsnooker Madsnooker is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Winter Haven, Fl
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riprap View Post
The thread is about what do you think of when think you think of Ray Lewis. So far NOBODY has said great defensive player.
Yes, one of the greatest linebackers of alltime.


BUT, he got away with murder, or, at least, being with the one that did commit the murder. He then lied about what he knew and he admitted that as well.

This is what we do know; Lewis lied about the events of that night and that is well documented. He did a plea deal against the other 2 men which were his friends. The white suit many witnesses said Lewis wore at the party and during the fight, has never been found. After the fight, which lead to the deaths of those 2 poeple, he told everyone in the lemo to keep their mouths shut and don't say nothing. A female eyewitness in the lemo, sometime after the fight, said Lewis did not have a white suit on at that point and also said that they stopped and threw an hotel laundry bag in a dumpster although she didn't know what was in it. Those are absolute facts recorded during the trial. Those facts alone were not enough to get convicted of murder but were enough to make Lewis turn on his friends. Don't forget, the white suit was never found. Wonder why?


Copy and paste below

Garland(Lewis's defense attorney) said Lewis' only crime was to tell his companions after the brawl that led to the deaths, "Keep your mouth shut," and giving an incomplete statement to police.

"He fully acknowledges his responsibility for those acts," Garland told Bonner after the plea was entered.

Lewis' defense attorneys admit that the NFL star gave a misleading statement to police on the morning after the killings, but there has been other testimony that suggests Lewis participated in some kind of cover-up:


Duane Fassett, the driver of Lewis' rented limousine, reluctantly admitted on the stand that after the brawl Lewis told everyone in the stretch Lincoln Navigator to "just keep your mouth shut and don't say nothing."

Evelyn Sparks, who was riding in the limousine, said she saw another passenger dump a white hotel laundry bag into a garbage bin outside a fast food restaurant. Prosecutors say the bag contained Lewis' bloodstained white suit, which has never been found.

Sparks also said a photograph of Lewis' entourage, taken at the Cobalt Lounge on the night of the killings, was destroyed by Jessica Robertson, a woman described as Lewis' girlfriend. "She said she burned it," Sparks testified.

Again, these are facts of the case and not my opinion. You make your own educated opinion. I know I have mine and thats all I will say!!!
__________________
WE ARE ALL FACED WITH A SERIES OF GREAT OPPORTUNITIES, BRILLIANTLY DISGUISED AS IMPOSSIBLE SITUATIONS!!!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Browning Slayer's Avatar
Browning Slayer Browning Slayer is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wading in a trout stream staring at 11,000 ft peaks
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madsnooker View Post
Yes, one of the greatest linebackers of alltime.


BUT, he got away with murder, or, at least, being with the one that did commit the murder. He then lied about what he knew and he admitted that as well.

This is what we do know; Lewis lied about the events of that night and that is well documented. He did a plea deal against the other 2 men which were his friends. The white suit many witnesses said Lewis wore at the party and during the fight, has never been found. After the fight, which lead to the deaths of those 2 poeple, he told everyone in the lemo to keep their mouths shut and don't say nothing. A female eyewitness in the lemo, sometime after the fight, said Lewis did not have a white suit on at that point and also said that they stopped and threw an hotel laundry bag in a dumpster although she didn't know what was in it. Those are absolute facts recorded during the trial. Those facts alone were not enough to get convicted of murder but were enough to make Lewis turn on his friends. Don't forget, the white suit was never found. Wonder why?


Copy and paste below

Garland(Lewis's defense attorney) said Lewis' only crime was to tell his companions after the brawl that led to the deaths, "Keep your mouth shut," and giving an incomplete statement to police.

"He fully acknowledges his responsibility for those acts," Garland told Bonner after the plea was entered.

Lewis' defense attorneys admit that the NFL star gave a misleading statement to police on the morning after the killings, but there has been other testimony that suggests Lewis participated in some kind of cover-up:


Duane Fassett, the driver of Lewis' rented limousine, reluctantly admitted on the stand that after the brawl Lewis told everyone in the stretch Lincoln Navigator to "just keep your mouth shut and don't say nothing."

Evelyn Sparks, who was riding in the limousine, said she saw another passenger dump a white hotel laundry bag into a garbage bin outside a fast food restaurant. Prosecutors say the bag contained Lewis' bloodstained white suit, which has never been found.

Sparks also said a photograph of Lewis' entourage, taken at the Cobalt Lounge on the night of the killings, was destroyed by Jessica Robertson, a woman described as Lewis' girlfriend. "She said she burned it," Sparks testified.

C'mon Snook... TJ doesn't like facts... He was truely innocent cause he wasn't convicted.. THUG!
__________________
Hunker It Down One More Time..
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:41 PM
00Beau's Avatar
00Beau 00Beau is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Walton County
iTrader: (6) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Murderer
__________________
Roll Tide! NRA Life Member
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-09-2013, 08:07 PM
KyDawg's Avatar
KyDawg KyDawg is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Adairville Ky.
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madsnooker View Post
Yes, one of the greatest linebackers of alltime.


BUT, he got away with murder, or, at least, being with the one that did commit the murder. He then lied about what he knew and he admitted that as well.

This is what we do know; Lewis lied about the events of that night and that is well documented. He did a plea deal against the other 2 men which were his friends. The white suit many witnesses said Lewis wore at the party and during the fight, has never been found. After the fight, which lead to the deaths of those 2 poeple, he told everyone in the lemo to keep their mouths shut and don't say nothing. A female eyewitness in the lemo, sometime after the fight, said Lewis did not have a white suit on at that point and also said that they stopped and threw an hotel laundry bag in a dumpster although she didn't know what was in it. Those are absolute facts recorded during the trial. Those facts alone were not enough to get convicted of murder but were enough to make Lewis turn on his friends. Don't forget, the white suit was never found. Wonder why?


Copy and paste below

Garland(Lewis's defense attorney) said Lewis' only crime was to tell his companions after the brawl that led to the deaths, "Keep your mouth shut," and giving an incomplete statement to police.

"He fully acknowledges his responsibility for those acts," Garland told Bonner after the plea was entered.

Lewis' defense attorneys admit that the NFL star gave a misleading statement to police on the morning after the killings, but there has been other testimony that suggests Lewis participated in some kind of cover-up:


Duane Fassett, the driver of Lewis' rented limousine, reluctantly admitted on the stand that after the brawl Lewis told everyone in the stretch Lincoln Navigator to "just keep your mouth shut and don't say nothing."

Evelyn Sparks, who was riding in the limousine, said she saw another passenger dump a white hotel laundry bag into a garbage bin outside a fast food restaurant. Prosecutors say the bag contained Lewis' bloodstained white suit, which has never been found.

Sparks also said a photograph of Lewis' entourage, taken at the Cobalt Lounge on the night of the killings, was destroyed by Jessica Robertson, a woman described as Lewis' girlfriend. "She said she burned it," Sparks testified.

Again, these are facts of the case and not my opinion. You make your own educated opinion. I know I have mine and thats all I will say!!!
Facts Facts Facts, why do you muddle this thread with Facts. You know we are all closed minded redneck bigots. TJ said so.
__________________
"He seemed like a nice old man." Brownceluse
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 01-09-2013, 08:28 PM
mrowland96's Avatar
mrowland96 mrowland96 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GA/NC
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Greatest Middle Inside Linebacker of All-Time.....Hands Down!
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-09-2013, 08:36 PM
BradMyers's Avatar
BradMyers BradMyers is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Newnan
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riprap View Post
Do you think of a great defensive player or the guy who saw his friends murder those guys in Atlanta?
Still a law scaping thug. With Art Modell outta the pic and the thug exiting maybe I'll quit hating on the Ravens but I doubt it.
__________________
Georgia Outdoors Radio
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-09-2013, 08:40 PM
chadair's Avatar
chadair chadair is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: gainesville ga.
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riprap View Post
The thread is about what do you think of when think you think of Ray Lewis. So far NOBODY has said great defensive player.
I think he's a heckuva a defensive player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrowland96 View Post
Greatest Middle Inside Linebacker of All-Time.....Hands Down!
maybe in the last 20 years at best.

if Lewis commited or was involved, there is a someone greater than anyone on this site that he will have to answer to one day. Thats good enough for me
__________________
Go Gators!
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-09-2013, 10:17 PM
jeremy1217's Avatar
jeremy1217 jeremy1217 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: dalton
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Big thug, can't take away he's a great football player, but every time i hear his name murderer comes to thought before football and I think he got away with it
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Madsnooker's Avatar
Madsnooker Madsnooker is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Winter Haven, Fl
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadair View Post
I think he's a heckuva a defensive player.
maybe in the last 20 years at best.

if Lewis commited or was involved, there is a someone greater than anyone on this site that he will have to answer to one day. Thats good enough for me
That is well said. Thats why I stop short of saying he is a murderer. The evidence points in that direction, or like I said, at minumum, he witnessed the murders and then told all involved to keep there mouths shut. He is guilty to some degree we just don't know how much. I honestly dont think he set out to kill anyone or thought his friends would, but after things spun out of control and his thug friends did the deed, he panicked, thinking his life was over, and tried to cover the whole night up. It almost got him but as we know too well, a great defense lawyer and bumbling prosecuters trying a celebrity, usually means mistrial, or getting off with a slap. Down deep Lewis knows exactly what happened that night and he will get what he deserves, either now, or in the end, thats how life works. Your sins will find you out, they always do!!!
__________________
WE ARE ALL FACED WITH A SERIES OF GREAT OPPORTUNITIES, BRILLIANTLY DISGUISED AS IMPOSSIBLE SITUATIONS!!!
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-10-2013, 10:31 AM
tjl1388's Avatar
tjl1388 tjl1388 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Winter Garden, Fl.
iTrader: (14) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadair View Post
I think he's a heckuva a defensive player.
maybe in the last 20 years at best.

if Lewis commited or was involved, there is a someone greater than anyone on this site that he will have to answer to one day. Thats good enough for me
Agree 100%
__________________
I Stand With The U
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 01-10-2013, 11:01 AM
riprap's Avatar
riprap riprap is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: douglasville,ga
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madsnooker View Post
That is well said. Thats why I stop short of saying he is a murderer. The evidence points in that direction, or like I said, at minumum, he witnessed the murders and then told all involved to keep there mouths shut. He is guilty to some degree we just don't know how much. I honestly dont think he set out to kill anyone or thought his friends would, but after things spun out of control and his thug friends did the deed, he panicked, thinking his life was over, and tried to cover the whole night up. It almost got him but as we know too well, a great defense lawyer and bumbling prosecuters trying a celebrity, usually means mistrial, or getting off with a slap. Down deep Lewis knows exactly what happened that night and he will get what he deserves, either now, or in the end, thats how life works. Your sins will find you out, they always do!!!
Great Post.

I guess if you live in Atlanta you don't forget. It's all we heard about. I don't even remember who was in the super bowl. Maybe St. Louis won with Kurt Warner. Anyway, when I see him, I think of that stupid dance (which reminds me of someone breaking out of jail and saying I'm free) and the murders that night. I don't think he killed anybody, but nobody was charged so we don't know who done it.

Maybe Knowshon will hurdle him for a T.D. and Peyton throw for 500 yrds.
__________________
The 80's were better.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 01-10-2013, 12:50 PM
David Parker David Parker is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Martinez, Ga
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

that wasn't the Super Bowl Atlanta was "murdered" in against Elway?
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 01-10-2013, 01:32 PM
riprap's Avatar
riprap riprap is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: douglasville,ga
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Wade View Post
that wasn't the Super Bowl Atlanta was "murdered" in against Elway?
Da dune ching
__________________
The 80's were better.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 01-10-2013, 01:36 PM
Georgia Hard Hunter's Avatar
Georgia Hard Hunter Georgia Hard Hunter is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Douglasville
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Wade View Post
that wasn't the Super Bowl Atlanta was "murdered" in against Elway?
nice play on words but NO you are wrong, it was Rams/Titans in Jan 2000, the Falcons/Broncos was in Jan 99
__________________
THE FREEZE IS ON!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 01-10-2013, 05:17 PM
No. GA. Mt. Man's Avatar
No. GA. Mt. Man No. GA. Mt. Man is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Young Harris, Ga.
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

2 dead people in Atl. ain't doing that stupid squirrel dance. At least he didn't do something really bad like pray on the sidelines like Tebow.
Nuff said!
__________________
Poke Salit Rules
Plum tickled to be a
Member of The Pot Stirrers Association
When I joined the PSA
I thought it was The
Poke Salit Association

Last edited by No. GA. Mt. Man; 01-10-2013 at 05:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 01-10-2013, 05:34 PM
WestGaJohn's Avatar
WestGaJohn WestGaJohn is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: LaGrange
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

I will say this, aside from whatever happened in Buckhead: He is easily the most overrated, self promoting, stupid dancing idiot that I have seen in pro football in my generation. It irritates me that people think he's some great motivator & speaker. He should have retired 5 years ago when he was semi-good.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 01-10-2013, 09:44 PM
comallard's Avatar
comallard comallard is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lagrange, GA
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Been thinking this for a long time! Thug!
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 01-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Jim Thompson's Avatar
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline
Retired Admin
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Haven, IL by way of GA
iTrader: (15) Check/Add Feedback
Default

I can live with the fact that he was not convicted and he cutout playing and seemingly put his life straight.

That and he is incredibly exciting to watch play.

Hammer down ray
__________________
although I would be proud to kill him with a gun...there's just sumn about releasing an arrow that does it for me
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 01-11-2013, 02:58 AM
BrotherBadger's Avatar
BrotherBadger BrotherBadger is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Wisconsin
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

I think Ray is one of the greatest LBs to play the game. I also think he got away with being an accessory to murder. That's just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcward View Post
On a brighter note, he has 6 kids by 4 different women.....
"PSHHH, amateur."

__________________
I'm an extreme moderate, Mr. Rutledge. I believe anybody not in favor of moderation and compromise ought to be castrated
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 01-11-2013, 08:14 AM
jzFish's Avatar
jzFish jzFish is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Smyrna, Georgia
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

I think of a a very cocky, typical thug who got away with killing some people and has made a lot of money in his life playing a game. It makes me sick when he does that stupid dance.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 01-11-2013, 11:43 AM
No. GA. Mt. Man's Avatar
No. GA. Mt. Man No. GA. Mt. Man is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Young Harris, Ga.
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Thompson View Post
I can live with the fact that he was not convicted and he cutout playing and seemingly put his life straight.

That and he is incredibly exciting to watch play.

Hammer down ray
As always you are always wrong on sports but I miss seeing you. All the best buddy.
__________________
Poke Salit Rules
Plum tickled to be a
Member of The Pot Stirrers Association
When I joined the PSA
I thought it was The
Poke Salit Association
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 01-13-2013, 12:10 AM
bkl021475's Avatar
bkl021475 bkl021475 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Taylor County
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

One more week for the haters to hate!
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 01-14-2013, 10:08 AM
bfriendly's Avatar
bfriendly bfriendly is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Acworth, GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Hard Hunter View Post
The Atlanta DA had him on murder charges but took a plea deal of misdemeanor obstruction of justice . To me that says the DA tought the murder charges weren't going to hold up. Convicting Ray Lewis would have been high profile and a feather in the DA's cap, No way any DA going to trade that away if they think they have any chance at conviction. Especially to a little bitty misdemeanor. I don't like Ray Lewis or the Ravens and hope Peyton sends them home this weekend but a Thug Murder is out of line
This^^^^^
__________________
the man said "If you like your plan you can keep it, PERIOD! If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor, PERIOD!" so what if it was a lie and they all knew it! What difference does it make?
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 01-15-2013, 07:44 AM
Mechanicaldawg's Avatar
Mechanicaldawg Mechanicaldawg is offline
Roosevelt Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Walton County, GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

I read this article in USA Today this weekend and it solidified what I recalled about his roll in the murders.

Be sure to scroll down to the picture of him testifying in the courtroom, holding the dummy that represents one of the victims.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-2000/1566198/

The prosecutor is a well known joke.
__________________
A hunt based only on trophies taken falls short of what the ultimate goal should be.-Fred Bear
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 01-15-2013, 07:59 AM
No. GA. Mt. Man's Avatar
No. GA. Mt. Man No. GA. Mt. Man is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Young Harris, Ga.
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanicaldawg View Post
I read this article in USA Today this weekend and it solidified what I recalled about his roll in the murders.

Be sure to scroll down to the picture of him testifying in the courtroom, holding the dummy that represents one of the victims.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-2000/1566198/

The prosecutor is a well known joke.
Good post Jeff!
__________________
Poke Salit Rules
Plum tickled to be a
Member of The Pot Stirrers Association
When I joined the PSA
I thought it was The
Poke Salit Association
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 01-15-2013, 08:02 AM
No. GA. Mt. Man's Avatar
No. GA. Mt. Man No. GA. Mt. Man is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Young Harris, Ga.
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrowland96 View Post
Greatest Middle Inside Linebacker of All-Time.....Hands Down!
And verly likely a murderer..............................
__________________
Poke Salit Rules
Plum tickled to be a
Member of The Pot Stirrers Association
When I joined the PSA
I thought it was The
Poke Salit Association
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 01-15-2013, 08:51 AM
rex upshaw rex upshaw is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: atl.
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by No. GA. Mt. Man View Post
And verly likely a murderer..............................
Yet some of these clowns will continue to glorify him.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 01-15-2013, 09:50 AM
tjl1388's Avatar
tjl1388 tjl1388 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Winter Garden, Fl.
iTrader: (14) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Fact of the matter is approx. 5yrs from now he'll be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame and you folks will still be bitter.


As stated before. I'm glad to know that all of you fine upstanding gentlemen were there to witness the acts of others that fateful night so that you can pass judge and jury. From the article below showing that for every point there is a counter point.

Quote:
A handful of people know the answers to those questions.

You're not one of them.
Most of you won't read the below article. You're so stuck in your ways and opinions that none of it matters. I'm crucified because you say I'm only sticking up for him due to his status as Alumni of UM. Is that part of it? Yep. Is it all of it? Nope. The fact that some people can be so simple minded to judge the actions of someone when they have NO PROOF of what happened simply amazes me.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/2...is-no-murderer
__________________
I Stand With The U
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 01-15-2013, 11:04 AM
riprap's Avatar
riprap riprap is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: douglasville,ga
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjl1388 View Post
Fact of the matter is approx. 5yrs from now he'll be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame and you folks will still be bitter.


As stated before. I'm glad to know that all of you fine upstanding gentlemen were there to witness the acts of others that fateful night so that you can pass judge and jury. From the article below showing that for every point there is a counter point.



Most of you won't read the below article. You're so stuck in your ways and opinions that none of it matters. I'm crucified because you say I'm only sticking up for him due to his status as Alumni of UM. Is that part of it? Yep. Is it all of it? Nope. The fact that some people can be so simple minded to judge the actions of someone when they have NO PROOF of what happened simply amazes me.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/2...is-no-murderer
I read it. Your guy is giving opinions just like everyone else is. A judge can decide if someone is innocent and guilty. You are judging him as innocent. I am keeping an open mind until the real killer(s) are brought to justice.

If a fine upstanding gentleman tells the truth and doesn't have friends that murder people, I am guilty.
__________________
The 80's were better.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 01-15-2013, 11:13 AM
Mechanicaldawg's Avatar
Mechanicaldawg Mechanicaldawg is offline
Roosevelt Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Walton County, GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Just to make it easier for those who would not take the time to see for themselves, here is the photo of Ray acting out his part in one of the murders in the courtroom:
Attached Images
 
__________________
A hunt based only on trophies taken falls short of what the ultimate goal should be.-Fred Bear
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 01-15-2013, 11:24 AM
Nitram4891's Avatar
Nitram4891 Nitram4891 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Atlanta
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanicaldawg View Post
Just to make it easier for those who would not take the time to see for themselves, here is the photo of Ray acting out his part in one of the murders in the courtroom:
Based on this picture...give him the death penalty!
__________________
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score? - Vince Lombardi
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 01-15-2013, 11:27 AM
tjl1388's Avatar
tjl1388 tjl1388 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Winter Garden, Fl.
iTrader: (14) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanicaldawg View Post
Just to make it easier for those who would not take the time to see for themselves, here is the photo of Ray acting out his part in one of the murders in the courtroom:
Incorrect as usual.

He is demonstrating what he saw one of the suspects do. He testified against his friends.
__________________
I Stand With The U
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 01-15-2013, 11:34 AM
riprap's Avatar
riprap riprap is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: douglasville,ga
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Ray_Lewis.aspx
__________________
The 80's were better.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 01-15-2013, 11:38 AM
rex upshaw rex upshaw is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: atl.
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Ray Lewis is a piece of - I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -! End of discussion.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 01-15-2013, 12:41 PM
No. GA. Mt. Man's Avatar
No. GA. Mt. Man No. GA. Mt. Man is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Young Harris, Ga.
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

None of us anti Rays were there and we don't know first hand what happened but let's be fair anyone pro Ray is bound by the same standards simply we are giving our heartfelt opinions period. Ray has never point by point told what happened as one of the victims mother mentioned a while back in the AJC. All of us have a right to our opinion without being questioned on being racist. My all time favorite football player was Reggie White he was also black but was all about character. If Ray were to come forth and explain what happened with no me me me attitude I could see myself believing him.
__________________
Poke Salit Rules
Plum tickled to be a
Member of The Pot Stirrers Association
When I joined the PSA
I thought it was The
Poke Salit Association

Last edited by No. GA. Mt. Man; 01-15-2013 at 12:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 01-15-2013, 01:03 PM
Mechanicaldawg's Avatar
Mechanicaldawg Mechanicaldawg is offline
Roosevelt Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Walton County, GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitram4891 View Post
Based on this picture...give him the death penalty!
I think you're being a bit harsh!

I just don't think you should enshrine him in Canton based on this picture and it appears that he and his com-padres should have done some time.

And yes, he was demonstrating his part and he changed his story several times about what he saw and who he saw do what and just how much blood splattered on his white suit.

That is why he is the only person who was ever convicted in connection with the crime.

He took the fall and paid the bills for everyone involved with the hope that 17 years later everyone would simply forget & let him be their hero.
__________________
A hunt based only on trophies taken falls short of what the ultimate goal should be.-Fred Bear
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 01-15-2013, 01:10 PM
modern_yeoman's Avatar
modern_yeoman modern_yeoman is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hancock / East Lake Sinclair
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Flacco's wristband..
Attached Images
 
__________________
Don't judge me until you know me. Don't underestimate me until you challenge me. And don't talk about me until you talk to me.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 01-15-2013, 01:49 PM
Oldstick Oldstick is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Perry, GA
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browning Slayer View Post
Yeah, our judicial system is just SOOOOO great..

I got news for ya.. If you were "Innocent" until "Proven" guilty, they wouldn't slap handcuffs on ya and throw you in jail!
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 01-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Madsnooker's Avatar
Madsnooker Madsnooker is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Winter Haven, Fl
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjl1388 View Post
Fact of the matter is approx. 5yrs from now he'll be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame and you folks will still be bitter.


As stated before. I'm glad to know that all of you fine upstanding gentlemen were there to witness the acts of others that fateful night so that you can pass judge and jury. From the article below showing that for every point there is a counter point.



Most of you won't read the below article. You're so stuck in your ways and opinions that none of it matters. I'm crucified because you say I'm only sticking up for him due to his status as Alumni of UM. Is that part of it? Yep. Is it all of it? Nope. The fact that some people can be so simple minded to judge the actions of someone when they have NO PROOF of what happened simply amazes me.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/2...is-no-murderer
No, I don't have my opinions because I hate Kathleen high school, or the Hurricanes, or Baltimore, I make my opinions based on the facts as I have read them. Lewis, at the minimum, was an accomplice to murder. He lied about it and then turned on his friends to save his behind. You know that much as well as I do becuase it was said and recorded in a court of law. He changed his story multiple times leading up to the case. If he truely didn't know what happened, he would have given a full detial of what he did know. You know, what people do when they TELL THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!! and have NOTHING TO HIDE!!!!!!!!

Again, as I said, I truely believe he didn't plan on anyone getting killed that night, BUT, 2 poeple did and I have no doubt he knows exactly who did the killing and he DIRECTLY covered it up. He had the blood of dead men on his suit for goodness sakes and he doesn't know what happened? Yea, OK I guess he was just a bystander who wanted to give some medical help to the dying men and didn't want anyone in the limo to tell anyone about his good sameritan gesture?

My personal opinion is he lays in bed at night, even getting teary eyed from time to time, upset about what happened, feeling overwhelmed with guilt, as well as being a free man knowing he skated by the skin of his teeth. I think it truly changed him to be a far better man which I truely believe he has become. God will deal with his life at the appointed time.
__________________
WE ARE ALL FACED WITH A SERIES OF GREAT OPPORTUNITIES, BRILLIANTLY DISGUISED AS IMPOSSIBLE SITUATIONS!!!
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 01-15-2013, 02:37 PM
golffreak's Avatar
golffreak golffreak is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Alabama
iTrader: (4) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Atlanta
__________________
A Bible that is falling apart probably belongs to someone who's life isn't.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 01-15-2013, 02:41 PM
ryano's Avatar
ryano ryano is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Ga Mountains
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madsnooker View Post
No, I don't have my opinions because I hate Kathleen high school, .
I hate Kathleen High too.....EVERYONE knows Auburndale Senior High is the BEST high school in Polk County FL

GO HOUNDS!
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 01-15-2013, 04:07 PM
Madsnooker's Avatar
Madsnooker Madsnooker is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Winter Haven, Fl
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryano View Post
I hate Kathleen High too.....EVERYONE knows Auburndale Senior High is the BEST high school in Polk County FL

GO HOUNDS!
I just drove thru that hole just the other day.
__________________
WE ARE ALL FACED WITH A SERIES OF GREAT OPPORTUNITIES, BRILLIANTLY DISGUISED AS IMPOSSIBLE SITUATIONS!!!
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 01-15-2013, 07:12 PM
tcward's Avatar
tcward tcward is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: White Co. Ga
iTrader: (2) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madsnooker View Post
No, I don't have my opinions because I hate Kathleen high school, or the Hurricanes, or Baltimore, I make my opinions based on the facts as I have read them. Lewis, at the minimum, was an accomplice to murder. He lied about it and then turned on his friends to save his behind. You know that much as well as I do becuase it was said and recorded in a court of law. He changed his story multiple times leading up to the case. If he truely didn't know what happened, he would have given a full detial of what he did know. You know, what people do when they TELL THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!! and have NOTHING TO HIDE!!!!!!!!

Again, as I said, I truely believe he didn't plan on anyone getting killed that night, BUT, 2 poeple did and I have no doubt he knows exactly who did the killing and he DIRECTLY covered it up. He had the blood of dead men on his suit for goodness sakes and he doesn't know what happened? Yea, OK I guess he was just a bystander who wanted to give some medical help to the dying men and didn't want anyone in the limo to tell anyone about his good sameritan gesture?

My personal opinion is he lays in bed at night, even getting teary eyed from time to time, upset about what happened, feeling overwhelmed with guilt, as well as being a free man knowing he skated by the skin of his teeth. I think it truly changed him to be a far better man which I truely believe he has become. God will deal with his life at the appointed time.
Good post Snook, but doubt the slime ball lies there testy eyed....
__________________
John 3:16
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 01-16-2013, 06:13 AM
polkhunt polkhunt is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: ov air
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

I cannot stand to watch a Ravens game because of him. I will probably watch them after he retires but I just cannot stand how people praise a man that knows beyond a doubt who stabbed a man to death but will not tell it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Georgia Outdoor News, Inc.Ad Management by RedTyger