GON Magazine | GON Marketplace

Go Back   Georgia Outdoor News Forum > Woody's Campfire Talk > Political Forum

Old 04-26-2013, 08:58 PM

13 year old article ? Ain't nobody got time for that.

T
Old 04-26-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddlehunter View Post
No one has authorized indiscriminate use of deadly force to enforce any law in the United States. No one busts into your house and just shoots everyone sitting around the dinner table. Deadly force is authorized to protect your own life or the life of others. Regardless of the circumstances that leads to a shotgun pointed at your head, you are still authorized to use deadly force to counter act that shotgun. What would you have your local police do, serve a search warrant unarmed with a peace offering?....Kind of ridiculous to assume that just because the police department is serving a search or arrest warrant, that they are going to shoot on sight, which is what is implied.

So if drugs only harm the person using them, how do you explain the fact that the boston bomber advised that they sold narcotics in order to fund their bombing spree. Seems like it hurt more than them.
GOVERNMENT ALREADY HAS CONTROL OF OTHER NARCOTICS RIGHT ,WHY CAN'T THEY SELL THE ILLEGAL( IF MADE LEGAL ) TOO...OH WAIT THEY DO
Old 04-27-2013, 06:18 AM

This will not stop until the officers involved in these incidents are held criminally responsible. As of now they have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryGwinnett View Post
That is what separates you from the statist "just doing muh jerb!" types who haunt this site. If nobody is willing to go around kicking in doors, then the kicking in of doors will cease. But, no, there are always power hungry thugs willing to do the government's bidding for their 40 pieces of silver.
^^^^ This.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doates View Post
This will not stop until the officers involved in these incidents are held criminally responsible. As of now they have absolutely nothing to worry about.
I thought earlier it was posted this guy was acquitted by a jury after being criminally charged.

T
Old 04-27-2013, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Interesting view point.

Yes they could have, and that an interesting pro drug viewpoint as well. But they chose to use drugs as the vehicle to profit enough to terrorize the country.
What if they had chosen to work at McDonald's to fund their project?
Would this have made the bombing any better or worse?
Would the cops have opened fire upon the suspects?
The bombing isn't bad enough, somebody always has to twist the facts and insert untruths, to the point that there is little sympathy left for the victims.

Who confessed to selling enough dope to fund the $76.34 pressure cooker bomb?
How many times were these bombers arrested for selling DOPE?

News FLASH! CNBC just posted this AM, an article about the sale of AR type rifles. "The type weapon that was used at Sandy Hook". Oh that's right, there was one used for a picture.

Why would anybody with one eye and a half of a brain, believe anything that the mass media publishes?

Now if word on the street was that these two cats had been slinging smack and crack, then there might be some truth.

Why not just say they were dealing in illegal Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms? I guess you could add drugs to further push the agenda.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEON MANLEY View Post
What if they had chosen to work at McDonald's to fund their project?
Would this have made the bombing any better or worse?
Would the cops have opened fire upon the suspects?
The bombing isn't bad enough, somebody always has to twist the facts and insert untruths, to the point that there is little sympathy left for the victims.

Who confessed to selling enough dope to fund the $76.34 pressure cooker bomb?
How many times were these bombers arrested for selling DOPE?

News FLASH! CNBC just posted this AM, an article about the sale of AR type rifles. "The type weapon that was used at Sandy Hook". Oh that's right, there was one used for a picture.

Why would anybody with one eye and a half of a brain, believe anything that the mass media publishes?

Now if word on the street was that these two cats had been slinging smack and crack, then there might be some truth.

Why not just say they were dealing in illegal Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms? I guess you could add drugs to further push the agenda.
Easy, nobody is moving in on business.

In the surviving bombers interview he said that's how they financed it. I mentioned that to counter the view that the drug trade doesent harm anyone.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:46 PM

shame the folks didn't have a pet dog.....
Old 04-28-2013, 08:32 AM

Prob just another raid to take their guns....
Old 04-29-2013, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Easy, nobody is moving in on business.

In the surviving bombers interview he said that's how they financed it. I mentioned that to counter the view that the drug trade doesent harm anyone.
Prohibition is what drives up the profits, which is what makes drugs a lucrative business useful for financing nefarious activities. It is also what makes drug turf worth fighting over. Remove the prohibition and you remove the high profit margin and the willingness to fight over territory. When's the last time you saw people fighting and dying over access to a spot to set up a liquor store?

The bottom line is that the government is the reason the drug trade harms people.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryGwinnett View Post
Prohibition is what drives up the profits, which is what makes drugs a lucrative business useful for financing nefarious activities. It is also what makes drug turf worth fighting over. Remove the prohibition and you remove the high profit margin and the willingness to fight over territory. When's the last time you saw people fighting and dying over access to a spot to set up a liquor store?

The bottom line is that the government is the reason the drug trade harms people.
Couldn't agree more! Only thing they're doing is keepin dope profitable and untaxable. Spend billions to keep from makin billions...I just dont get it