Northeast Georgia hunting lease

miller14

I have about 150 acres of short pines - about 15 years old.
Has not been hunted in about 8 to 10 years ( maybe the neighbors have slipped in some, but not much). The land has 2 big swamps and borders a lake. Guide-lines ---- obey all game regs., trophy management - 4 points on one side or better, No fishing, shooting does will be permitted, no camping. I'm looking for responsible adult hunters only. must be safe, safe, and safe. I have one other person in as of now and I'm looking for 4 more safe hunters. $500 per person or $2000 for 120 acres and you'll be the only one (the guy that paid --- said that he just wanted to hunt about 30 acres).

msdins

miller14 said:
I have about 150 acres of short pines - about 15 years old.
Has not been hunted in about 8 to 10 years ( maybe the neighbors have slipped in some, but not much). The land has 2 big swamps and borders a lake. Guide-lines ---- obey all game regs., trophy management - 4 points on one side or better, No fishing, shooting does will be permitted, no camping. I'm looking for responsible adult hunters only. must be safe, safe, and safe. I have one other person in as of now and I'm looking for 4 more safe hunters. $500 per person or $2000 for 120 acres and you'll be the only one (the guy that paid --- said that he just wanted to hunt about 30 acres).

Where is this at? I am def interested in this.

oh yeah you have a PM

abuice34

I Would Be Interested In The Property. I Live Close By And Would Love To Have Property Close By. Please Keep Me Informed. Thanks, Andrew

dherrin

Banned
Lease

Is this land available for lease i have about 2 to 3 hunters interested. We would like to look at it.

Thanks for your time,
Donnie
678-377-3676