Well is anybody in this year??

Bow Only

I have decided that I will get back in the competition this year. As a previous GON Bowhunting Challenge Champion, I expect nothing less than another championship. As a GON Bowhunting Challenge Smack Talk finalist, I expect nothing less than a smack talk championship this year. So basically, I'm going to take ya'lls money and your pride. So now that I have announced my reentry into the contest, it's officially game on. I've never been defeated, I will not be defeated, and talk is cheap. Bring your "A" game boys, you're going to need it.

mickyu

I have decided that I will get back in the competition this year. As a previous GON Bowhunting Challenge Champion, I expect nothing less than another championship. As a GON Bowhunting Challenge Smack Talk finalist, I expect nothing less than a smack talk championship this year. So basically, I'm going to take ya'lls money and your pride. So now that I have announced my reentry into the contest, it's officially game on. I've never been defeated, I will not be defeated, and talk is cheap. Bring your "A" game boys, you're going to need it.

So, I'm guessing that's the "RUMBLING"? Now you need a team. I heard Bowanna had an opening on his team, unless of course you're pulling Bowrod out of retirement already :stir: Now you are aware of the rule changes from last season? According to many, this is now a "Big Buck Contest", don't want to scare you. Your track record pretty much speaks for itself, love the GON articles by the way, and we know this is a "Team" game, sooooo.....You going to tell us your team, or you just putting your services out there to the highest bidder? :pop:
We're waiting

Kris87

Bow Only sucks. He wouldn't make my team. Just sayin'. :D

Bow Only

So, I'm guessing that's the "RUMBLING"? Now you need a team. I heard Bowanna had an opening on his team, unless of course you're pulling Bowrod out of retirement already :stir: Now you are aware of the rule changes from last season? According to many, this is now a "Big Buck Contest", don't want to scare you. Your track record pretty much speaks for itself, love the GON articles by the way, and we know this is a "Team" game, sooooo.....You going to tell us your team, or you just putting your services out there to the highest bidder? :pop:
We're waiting
Since it is a team contest, I'll need a team of natural born killers. I don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet, I don't want to scare people out of the contest.
Bow Only sucks. He wouldn't make my team. Just sayin'. :D
I know I suck, but I can sure bring the heat in the Smack Talk thread.

The Fever

I bet you hang out with Brett Favre and Michael Jordan....::ke:

BOWHUNTER!

Since it is a team contest, I'll need a team of natural born killers. I don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet, I don't want to scare people out of the contest.

I know I suck, but I can sure bring the heat in the Smack Talk thread.

You'd better get to finding those killers soon. The challenge will be under way before you know it. ;) Can't wait to see who you find..:rofl:

Nathanj519

Thump Junkies are in

deast1988

Team squared away I'm in.

Wack&Stackn08

Team Stanky Legg will be on the sidelines this year. Guess we will give someone else a shot at 3rd and 4th!!:banginghe

Trapnfish

Could we do a kids contest too? I might enter im not sure I would probably just make it worse for my team since i dont wait for huge bucks unless I have seen one and am after it which has never happened lol Like maybe us kids under 16 or 18 have a big buck challenge but just join the normal competition but theres a kids contest with it? Could that maybe happen bowchilling?