Life.

Dialer

At 54 years old, I rode my “resurrected from the dead” 1972 Triumph Bonny from West Georgia to Blowing Rock NC. My wife told me that I would never make it. She was right! I skidded down a mountain road on my butt, repaired and got back on.... Lost a cylinder on Hwy 74 near Asheville, ended up riding on one cylinder for 35 miles in pouring rain, dis-assembling the 2 Amal carbs at a rest area while listening to a Harley rider cry about his headlight being out of adjustment for an hour, meeting a mysterious woman in the midst of her super crazy mid-life crisis and driving carelessly through the north Georgia backwoods with the cranberries cranked to the max, and sneaking into a vacant boy scout barracks to crash after she blessed the beds with some kind of incense, climbing a 200 foot waterfall and watching the “ghosts of the Indians” in the clouds, then riding 237 miles through 3 States with 30 other Vintage Brit bikes.... was AWESOME!

T-N-T

At 54 years old, I rode my “resurrected from the dead” 1972 Triumph Bonny from West Georgia to Blowing Rock NC. My wife told me that I would never make it. She was right! I skidded down a mountain road on my butt, repaired and got back on.... Lost a cylinder on Hwy 74 near Asheville, ended up riding on one cylinder for 35 miles in pouring rain, dis-assembling the 2 Amal carbs at a rest area while listening to a Harley rider cry about his headlight being out of adjustment for an hour, meeting a mysterious woman in the midst of her super crazy mid-life crisis and driving carelessly through the north Georgia backwoods with the cranberries cranked to the max, and sneaking into a vacant boy scout barracks to crash after she blessed the beds with some kind of incense, climbing a 200 foot waterfall and watching the “ghosts of the Indians” in the clouds, then riding 237 miles through 3 States with 30 other Vintage Brit bikes.... was AWESOME!

Does your wife know you spent the night with a chick in the scouts barracks?::ke:

PappyHoel

I have no desire to travel (much). I would be happy staying in dawsonville. I'm 43, Military brat, lived on the island of Guam, Army vet and relatives in England. Been there done that. With that said, I want my girls to have the same opportunity I did to travel growing up.