Deer cart

Meriwether Mike

I saw a deer tracker using a plastic sled like you put duck decoys and accessories in. I used it to get a deer out and it works great. I bought mine through Home Depot for about $40.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Sportsmans guide has one for 49.99 and free shipping.

Rabun

Deer sleigh'r...$25 at sportsman guide. Not a cart, but it is pack-able and works great.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Deer sleigh'r...$25 at sportsman guide. Not a cart, but it is pack-able and works great.

I have both a sleigh and a cart. Both work great in different situations.

Reactions: Dub

Rabun

That looks nice, but where I hunt, carts just aren't practical...mountain terrain, logs, boulders, laurel, etc. I could definitely see them useful in flatter terrain though. Get one and let's see a deer draped across it on the way out of the woods :)

What I’ve used for 40 years, a good rope

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Bought mine from Academy Sports. I think around $60 bucks. I've had good service out of it.

7Mag Hunter

What I’ve used for 40 years, a good rope

X-2....Tie the front legs around the deers neck and they
drag thru the woods lots easier.....On a buck use horns to
drag out...

I do have a Sportsmans Guide cart but unless it is a really
big deer i just tie it up and drag it out...

shdw633

I'm thinking about getting the Sherpa game cart because half the problem with getting a deer out when your hunting in the midwest is you have to get your stand out along with it. This allows easy way to get your climber in and out while also taking the deer with it. Has anyone used one of these yet?

Dub

Sure is nice when you can haul your climber in those carts.

All about the terrain, I suppose.

shdw633

I'm thinking about getting the Sherpa game cart because half the problem with getting a deer out when your hunting in the midwest is you have to get your stand out along with it. This allows easy way to get your climber in and out while also taking the deer with it. Has anyone used one of these yet?

I bought one and I like it. Very compact when your not using it and easily stored. Plus it sits right under you when your in the stand.

NorthGaHunter

Here is one I purchased. Have only used it once on someone else's deer. This could be used in the mountains if you have a long logging road to walk or gated off road. There are instances where I think it would come in handy.

http://therackpacker.com/

willie1971

bought an Ameristrep from walmart - $50. made with the same materials of a basic ladder stand. folds pretty easy. the tire smell awful, so let i it air outside for a bit

j_seph

Best IMO
maxresdefault.jpg