038 Stihl
210 Stihl
280 Stihl
These are my oldest!

This is the new saws..
362 Stihl
391 Stihl
660 Stihl

I have had no major problems with any of these!
Run these hard ! Rain Snow Summer Wind Mud ,Run over dropped !! No lemons in my group!

Stihl is the way to go...Spend a bit extra!

carver

Just bought a new

Ms271 Farm Boss with a 20 inch bar,have 2 other Sthils,by far the best,If you go with a Sthil buy a extra chain (color code Yellow).The chain that comes on them is ok,but the yellow chain is a skip tooth and cuts like butter.

Attachments

• 1129171602b.jpg
    1129171602b.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 294

Luke0927

Thanks for all the feedback folks...life is kind of crazy haven't been on much.

Luke

godogs57

If you can afford a 362, I'd jump on it. I traded my "almost new" 271 in on one and Lawd have mercy....

Spend a few extra dollars on a good set of ear muffs too. It's loud and refuses to bog down no matter what its cutting. It's wicked.

I feel like I've been driving a Ford Pinto all this time and just bought a Top Fuel dragster.

goob

If you can afford a 362, I'd jump on it. I traded my "almost new" 271 in on one and Lawd have mercy....

Spend a few extra dollars on a good set of ear muffs too. It's loud and refuses to bog down no matter what its cutting. It's wicked.

I feel like I've been driving a Ford Pinto all this time and just bought a Top Fuel dragster.

You can't really compare those two!!!

jigman29

Ran saws most of my life and you will never go wrong buying the best you can afford. Stihl has blown all others away the last few years and I will never buy anything but. I was always a Husky guy till they started making them for the big box stores. Now they are junk. I had a ms441 stihl that was the best saw I have ever owned. I would have expected it to last the rest of my days if some meth head hadn't stolen it.