Who has PTSD or Anxiety problems.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Bumping this one for you, Honkey. How are you getting along?

Pretty good actually. Work is still stressful and the other things still loom about but I am sorting things out in my head my own way I guess. I really appreciate you checking in on me!! I hope all of you that have commented and are dealing with life issues are all doing well.

I have a great friend that is a Nurse Practioner. We have talked in length about this and suffer some of the same issues. I guess ours is "Impending Doom" Since finding my cousin/best friend I have found while doing strenuous tasks, I will think about him and wonder if this is how somebody is gonna find me dead. I feel like most of that will pass in time. I just put my faith in the good lord and try to keep moving forward.

Mine and my deceased cousins Birthdays are coming up in March. That's when he died and i'm not looking forward to that day at all. I'm sure i'll muscle through it tho. Thanks again..

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Pretty good actually. Work is still stressful and the other things still loom about but I am sorting things out in my head my own way I guess. I really appreciate you checking in on me!! I hope all of you that have commented and are dealing with life issues are all doing well.

I have a great friend that is a Nurse Practioner. We have talked in length about this and suffer some of the same issues. I guess ours is "Impending Doom" Since finding my cousin/best friend I have found while doing strenuous tasks, I will think about him and wonder if this is how somebody is gonna find me dead. I feel like most of that will pass in time. I just put my faith in the good lord and try to keep moving forward.

Mine and my deceased cousins Birthdays are coming up in March. That's when he died and i'm not looking forward to that day at all. I'm sure i'll muscle through it tho. Thanks again..
I am so sorry I am just now seeing this and I knew your cousin well too, hit me like a ton of bricks, but I did not know you were the one to find him! He was my *buddy* for sure as I'm sure he was to many. I don't really have any advice, I too have anxiety issue's, but nothing like most of the posts on here, just take one day at a time, quit focusing on the date to come, it'll get here whether you dwell on it or not and I agree with what someone else posted about celebrating his life, I know he would NOT like what you are going through and would do anything to change it, as I know you know. If ya need me, you know how to get in touch, I wouldn't mind it one bit.:love:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Pretty sure that’s part of my sleep and anxiety issue if not all of it. Apparently the answer to how many children can you find dead before you can’t keep it sealed up in your mind anymore is a couple dozen for me.

When it’s real bad dead people come sit on my bed and watch me sleep. Ambien for the win!!