Comfortable Boat Seat Question

sljones

Can you recommend a comfortable boat seat for all day fishing in a river boat? I just river fish. It has a pedestal mount. Thanks for any advice.

Stump06

Get you a millennium marine seat. Best boat seat there is, hands down. They're a little pricey but man are they worth it!

snookdoctor

SunTracker seats are really comfortable. If I had to replace my recliner in the house with a boat seat, it would be a Sun Tracker seat.

MOTS

Tempress is a fine seat that won't hit to hard on the wallet. I river fish in your area and have owned 11 boats, the Tempress seat were the most padded, supported, and the best I have owned. Just close it down and it locks to stay down, no strapping. A far superior seat than the Wise brand, which is on the current boat I have that came with them. Those at Walmart are like sitting on plywood after an hour or two! I think they are Wise brand as well. Expect around 100-140 on a very good Tempress seat.

ccbiggz

I've seen those seats in boats in passing, but was never able to ask the owner what they were. My Vibe kayak has a seat with a very similar design and is very comfortable. Thanks for posting because that is probably the next seats I buy for my Jon boat.

Get you a millennium marine seat. Best boat seat there is, hands down. They're a little pricey but man are they worth it!

If you’re looking for a portable yet durable seat that will let you sit in your boat comfortably for hours, Attwood Padded Boat Seat is the seat for you. It offers all the essentials of jon boat seats and can help prevent back pain and other issues. It offers the utmost comfort for anyone who sits in it, and you can spend the entire day fishing with hardly any pain.

kc65

Decked out my 18 foot g3 with them and ain't looking back. Awesome boat seats

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Just put millenniums on my boat. BIG difference.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
The best thing I ever did for my river boat was to replace the seats with Millenniums. As comfortable as my recliner, you can go to sleep in one. The straps I don`t even notice.

River Boat.jpgriverboat 1.jpg

ACracing98

My vote is for Millennium too. Have a white one for our bay boat.....very comfortable. All mesh so it dries quickly.....straps do not get in the way.

Bigtimber

Ya those millennniums are nice....real nice. Kind of spoiled with some homemade arm rests on my other seats in another boat. Wish millenniums came with arm rest attachments.....still they are the most comfortable I have tried even without them.