Greenville SC

Hey guys, been lurking here for years. My wife and I are headed to Greenville to spend next weekend. We really enjoy eating at nice places when we go to different places. Im looking for the best place for a fine dining experience. Been looking at chop house, larkins, erwins, etc. Anybody have any advice? Thanks for reading and any replies.

Also, I would love to post some pictures and contribute to the fine eats on the forum if someone would tell me how to post pictures from an android phone.

naildrvr

I'm sure someone will come along with some eating suggestions. As far as pics, you may need to resize them first. You can download an app from the play store for free. When posting, tap "go advanced", then "manage attachments", and follow prompts. It's fairly easy once you do a time or two. Safe travels and happy eating!!

dsanders

All the places you mentioned are nice, but very expensive for what you get.

I would highly recommend Sobys Sunday brunch. It's the best around.

Kwaksmoka

I don't live there but have been a number of times, if you are looking for fine dining and don't mind spending the money go to Halls. For breakfast go to tommys country ham dang fine spot

GA1dad

My first thoughts,,,,,

Saskatoon Steaks Fish and Wild Game ( Just what it says )

Bacon Bros. Public House ( Upscale BBQ )

Schwaben House ( German )

Willy Taco ( Gourmet-ish tacos ) it's a fun place

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in Greenville, SC pretty often. Every time I'm in Greenville, my priority is figuring out the quickest way to get out of Greenville. :)

BleedBlue

Love Greenville, great place to visit. As for dining, dinner at Erwins (great food) and breakfast at Tupelo Honey.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Hey guys, been lurking here for years. My wife and I are headed to Greenville to spend next weekend. We really enjoy eating at nice places when we go to different places. Im looking for the best place for a fine dining experience. Been looking at chop house, larkins, erwins, etc. Anybody have any advice? Thanks for reading and any replies.

Also, I would love to post some pictures and contribute to the fine eats on the forum if someone would tell me how to post pictures from an android phone.

Can't help you out with Greenville, but I would love to know how to post pics from an android too. :O

Thanks

Thanks for all the replies. We ended up at Sassafras for dinner and it was great. Tupelo Honey for breakfast. We have eaten there many times in Asheville and it is just as good in Greenville.