The start of an era.....

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That's why I keep mine on my porch. :)

I'd have to wheel mine around front to the carport. Don't want to "advertise" my wares to the public.;)

snuffy

Mine is in the shed behind a BUNCH of stuff my girlfriend and grand boys put in front of it.
Might just dig it out this week though.

savannahkelly

Just to add another vote for the 17". I purchased one last year for our camper. Works great for us. The only draw back was the need for the little one pound bottles. Fixed that by soldering a flared fitting to fit a regular 20 lbs tank hose. Now all the cooking smells stay out of the camper. Works great for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Dub

Now I cook plenty of stuff....and Dub I have posted with you on other forums.....

I just dont know how to post pics on here and I dont have an off site picture storage place online to do so......But perhaps I need to work on that

It's all good, bro.

I'm sure you are doing that thang justice and cooking up some proper grub !!!! :flag: :cheers:

Studawg170

I have already burned through a tank of gas.....

Japanese night was good

Waffle House night was awesome. But biggest surprise hit was last night when we cooked steaks.....Griddled Green Beans....

Salt pepper and garlic on beans....saute in olive oil then cover with a pat of butter under the steamer dome.....Seriously good

Studawg170

Just to add another vote for the 17". I purchased one last year for our camper. Works great for us. The only draw back was the need for the little one pound bottles. Fixed that by soldering a flared fitting to fit a regular 20 lbs tank hose. Now all the cooking smells stay out of the camper. Works great for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Blackstone also sells an adapter to do that....GF got me that with the 17