Prior service veteran looking for part time work

humblehunter22

Hey all getting ready to more than likely relocate to the cedartown, Rome area within the month or so and want to be as diligent as possible with finances and all with the move coming up. I have various construction related experience and back ground from hvac to electrical to general labor picking heavy things up and moving them. I do currently have a full time job but am looking for something in the evenings and weekends to supplement.

Patriot44

Banned
What was your MOS? Lot's of opportunities out there for vets and companies dig em.

humblehunter22

Infantry patriot 44 looking at a few options but trying to see what all I can find that would be flexible with a full time schedule that I could do to help supplement the finances until we get on a set pattern with the new house

Patriot44

Banned
Infantry patriot 44 looking at a few options but trying to see what all I can find that would be flexible with a full time schedule that I could do to help supplement the finances until we get on a set pattern with the new house

With an infantry background, have you thought about law enforcement?

There is a lot of construction going on you may just have to drive in toward Atl a bit.

Being out that way, you also have Ga Power and the RR(Steel work for the RR). May want to check them out.

Good luck buddy!