Joe Collier Rifles?

wareagle700

He does very good work. Use with confidence.

Collier Rifles

Joe is as good as they come. Like you I reached out here on the forum and ask about Joe 100% positive feedback. He built me a rifle on Remington 700 action 26" Bartlien barrel timney trigger set at 2.5 pounds HS stock in 6.5 Creedmoor that is a Lazer. It will shoot the cheapest Hornady factory ammo at .347. Before the build I simply ask Joe if he could build a rifle that a five shot group could be covered by a dime with no torn paper showing and he stated no problem. He delivered on his word and this rifle will do this anytime with factory fodder and I haven't started hand loading yet so I honestly do not know this rifle potential. All I can say is compare prices with other gun builders in the surrounding states then call Joe and you will not be disappointed. Great man great product and ask about his warranty absolutely the best in the industry. James

175rltw

BANNED
Joe is the man. Just picked up my second model 7 that he's done for me. I like dealing with him, and like my rifles. I've got a post somewhere with a picture of one of them- a 7mm08 with shilen timmey and McMillen and a buck I got
Last year (got the buck last year not the rifle) . The new one is a 257 Roberts that he Pillar bedded into a factory cdl wood stock he provided for me. Pacnor tube that I provided finished at 20". Overall length 39.5", weight of rifle and talleys, no glass or bullets- is 6lb6oz. It shoots if you can.