Brassmanbrass.com

308 WIN

Two or three times back several years ago. Never any problems at all.

transfixer

Never bought from that site, but his prices look about right, I stumbled onto a couple of individuals/companies that sell brass on etsy and bought some new and some processed brass at very good prices, might be worth checking out depending on what you need. The processed brass was deprimed/sized/wet tumbled and dry tumbled, ready to load.

Jester896

Senior Clown
I like the folks at Everglades...never bought any of their brass... but have bought a bunch of powder and some primers from them...good group of guys.

Beaudeane

I bought some from a place online called brassbombers. Their in California. Was decent prices & available. Deprimed & cleaned & swaged. I still trim to length. I got 2000 5.56/223($177) & 1000 308/7.62 ($139) for $316 shipped. 5.56 was clean, swagged & deprimed... 308 was as is but cleans up real good in wet tumbler with stainless media

WishboneW

Thanks for the replies! Everglades is in the area I will be for the next 17 months but their hours of operations are not convienient

Was thinking of posting a couple cards at the local WMA shooting range offering to buy.

Jester896

Senior Clown
Everglades is in the area I will be for the next 17 months but their hours of operations are not convienient

I thought some of that changed when they moved to the new place..at least that is what one of the brothers told me...guess not. I haven't been to the new place...missed it last time I was down.

doomtrpr_z71

Join the brass bank on facebook, a bunch of companies sell on there as well as individuals. Ive bought from brassman once and it was just because they had a deal on grendel brass. Generally I find them to be too high for most normal calibers. Wes sage sells prepped LC brass for cheaper than brassman's regular once fired stuff.