Pine Log Scouting Report

brandonsc

I'll be in town this weekend and I'm planning a hog hunt on Pine log probably sat morning. I was wondering has anyone saw any hogs lately? Is there a way to find out if the gates will be open or is it just go? I know its small game season thinking bout carrying the black powder or my bow. Is anyone else planning on being there this weekend?

LoneWolf62

I was there about 2 weeks ago, saw sign, no hogs tho. Gates may be open but the sign says they are closed. Wouldn't risk getting locked in. They've also been doing some logging out of there from what I've heard.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
ALL GATES ARE OPEN..............as of Wednesday.

I saw NOTHING over by the Dove fields and further out Oak Street............hopefully You'll get some help on a PM.

Wish someone would send ME a PM with PL Info:huh:

:D

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I think the gates are open for the Dove Hunt that started TODAY!

GA DAWG

I would send you one if I knew anything about pine log. Bout all I know is. A guy told me he killed a hog there about 20 yrs ago. Around some towers somewhere.

Sniper62

Lots of sign. Yesterday I found mud holes in the road that are being used as wallers. also found fresh wallers and freshly turned up ground near a stream. No live sightings yet but they are definitely out there.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Lots of sign. Yesterday I found mud holes in the road that are being used as wallers. also found fresh wallers and freshly turned up ground near a stream. No live sightings yet but they are definitely out there.

THIS^^^^^^^^^

Signs signs, everywhere signs............now where the heck are they:rofl:

Have you seen any sign in Paulding Forest?

Sniper62

I think they are deep in the thickets 23 hours of the day. Paulding Forest -negative. I will eventually find one!

wellwood

Pine Log has tons of turkeys. I called in three or four last year but couldn't get a shot off. As for hogs...I have seen tons of sign but the only one I have seen came running out onto the dove field during the opening day dove hunt.....good luck

papachaz

the 200 lb boar in my avatar came from Pine Log last year during bow season, yes they are in there