I've been itching for some trout and creek fishing

TripleXBullies

Next Saturday - the 19th? I'm open to Stamp Creek, the hooch or anywhere else anyone has to suggest. I haven't fished Stamp Creek in years. I know trout is always open now but I don't know when they're stocking it.

I'm really looking to trout fish but open to any kind of creek/river fishing.

WaltL1

Probably do better in the fishing forum.
News flash -
A/As fish too and some of us here, believer and non, have fished and hunted together.

MOTS

News flash -
A/As fish too and some of us here, believer and non, have fished and hunted together.

I thought he may have made a keystroke mistake is all. I could care less in what you believe Walter.

WaltL1

I thought he may have made a keystroke mistake is all. I could care less in what you believe Walter.
Well then my bad.
So just wondering, you must be reading along, no desire to join the discussion?
And is that dog in your avatar actually yours? That is one awesome looking pooch.

atlashunter

Well then my bad.
So just wondering, you must be reading along, no desire to join the discussion?
And is that dog in your avatar actually yours? That is one awesome looking pooch.

Yeah he must lift weights.

JB0704

The Original JB
Walt, Ambush, can yall be there? I think I'm good after noon on Saturday for the spot Ambush took us to.

ky55

News flash -

Y'all are fortunate to have good friends.
If I went fishing with most of the folks on the other sites I visit somebody would be dragging the river for my body the next day.

facepalm:

JB0704

The Original JB
If I went fishing with most of the folks on the other sites I visit somebody would be dragging the river for my body the next day.

facepalm:

Honestly, I have found the AAA is one of the better sub forums on this page, or any page, for having well reasoned and respectable disagreements. Im not sure why that is, but I guess it's a good mix of the right rolks.

I need to spend more time in here. I know I always say that, but, I always mean it.

ky55

Honestly, I have found the AAA is one of the better sub forums on this page, or any page, for having well reasoned and respectable disagreements. Im not sure why that is, but I guess it's a good mix of the right rolks.

I need to spend more time in here. I know I always say that, but, I always mean it.

Yep,
I've never seen so many good folks from both "sides" in one place.
Most of the conversations are so far over my head that I just stop by and read the posts.

WaltL1

facepalm:
I stay away from those places. Both sides are generally like rabid dogs just there to tear flesh from each other.
Not much thinking goin' on.
We are pretty mellow in here comparatively speaking.

ambush80

YEs, we have. , it's been way too long my friend.

Anybody wanna bring a flyrod next time just for fun? By the way, last time I went I caught 5 on a BlueFox Vibrax and 2 on corn. All scrawny stockers. They ate OK.

TripleXBullies

Glad this thing is coming together this time. I missed the last times. What time are y'all available? Where can we discuss where to meet up at?

JB0704

The Original JB
I think I can be at the hooch by noon on Saturday.......the problem might be the crowd, though. Ambush may know more about it.......