Something no one would guess about you...

Redbow

I was offered a job with NASA right out of high school..Also was accepted to the Atlanta School of Broadcasting out of high school. I turned both opportunities down..

sinclair1

I was a anchor baby for a few years until mom got her citizenship :eek: the surprise is I am a throw them back over the wall southerner by birth.:rofl:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Another one of my handmade knives made an appearance in a movie, back in the mid 90`s. One of the actors, Tim Abel, called me at home one night to tell me that the producers were sending The Redhead and me two airline tickets to fly us out to Los Angeles for an all expenses paid trip to be at the private screening of the movie, as their guests. All meals, hotel expenses, and transportation taken care of, then they would fly us back home after a few days. All we had to do was get on the plane, fly out, and show up. They would pick us up at the airport. I thanked him but told him we couldn`t make it, because ol` Nick don`t fly.

To this day, my Lady and probably those folks out there can`t believe I turned them down. Oh well, stuff like that don`t amuse me, and me out yonder would make me more uncomfortable than a horse thief in church.

T-N-T

I pole vaulted 13'6" when I was 17 years old

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
I had three interceptions in one game...........................I dropped two..................would have been a state record...............5.....

GoldDot40

So did I lol. Second time stuck though and they wouldnt let me back in.

1st time I quit, was because I had co-signed a loan with my dad. He made it clear I was responsible for making the payments without help. My part-time job just wasn't enough...so I quit high school and worked full time. Paid the loan off.

Went back to school and was an A-B student..but I had the taste of those big full time job paychecks still fresh on my mind. Ended up quitting again in 11th grade and been working ever since. Bought my 1st house at 23 years old.

cowhornedspike

I am the only person in GA who has never seen a black panther.