Looking for a certain camo blind kit

shdw633

What I am looking for is a camo skirting that snaps onto your shooting rail for your ladder stand or climbing stand. I had one and it got caught on my tire while I was moving my climber and ripped in half. I loved it because you could just snap it on and off to take to another stand and it had a pocket on the inside front that you could put snacks or whatever in. I can't find it on the Internet now so if anyone knows of one or knows who made this type please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it!!

shdw633

Contact beast buggies in Eastman ga they have them.

Wow, didn't know that and my club is right down the road from them!! I'll check them out when I go up there next time. Thanks for the heads up.

shdw633

Bucaramus

Sportsmans Warehouse in Perry has them. I can't remember the brand but I bought several there just like the ones you're talking about.

shdw633

Sportsmans Warehouse in Perry has them. I can't remember the brand but I bought several there just like the ones you're talking about.

Thank you!! I wish their website included their store items as I would get a couple on-line but it looks like they only use their website for their boats and ATV's.

shdw633

The muddy one is pretty close but costs way more than what I purchased and is more permanent. The one I speak of was in the $30 plus dollar range; however, if I can't find the one that I am looking for that may be the one that I have to get. The Hunter Specialty one is attached by straps that you have to tie and I am trying to get a way from that and just be able to have one blind that I can take to several different ladder stands and/or climber should I choose.

mossyhorn

Beast Blind

478-374-7200 they fold up into the bag on the inside and are pretty neat cause 1 blind works on all stands

shdw633

478-374-7200 they fold up into the bag on the inside and are pretty neat cause 1 blind works on all stands

Nice talking to you this afternoon!! See you in a couple of weeks!!!