Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Not a bad afternoon on Sinclair.

Attachments

• 22218sinclar.jpg
    22218sinclar.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 830

ribber

Those are fine Sinclair fish. I'm either going there or West Point this weekend. We did good last weekend at the Point.

61BelAir

Good haul! I caught a big one on Sinclair last night on a large deep diving crankbait. Other than that, it was a little fish night for me. I caught 7 largemouth and only 1 was a keeper about 1 3/4 pounds. One small striper and one hybrid....those were around 3 pounds each.
I went all the way to the back of Island Creek for the first time ever. Surface temps were 68-70 degrees back there!!! Back out in the lake was 59-62*. Also the water was a lot more stained than I'd have thought with no more rain than we've had.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Nice mess of fish! I'm gonna try to get down to the Hill in a couple weeks and try some.

charlie81

I was at Sinclair Thursday and Friday. Fished island creek and caught about 40 keepers, mostly crappie with a few bass thrown in. Everyone we saw was trolling the main channel of the creek but we caught them in 3-5ft of water about 1/2 way back in coves. Also caught a few fishing dock lights but mainly caught bass doing that.