Got some piebald genes, it'll be a good one next year

rosewood

that is a pine goat..

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Nice

beginnersluck

Lol reminds me of hunting Berrien county several years back. My buddy took me to family land and set me in a box blind on a football field long food plot. He said that from game cam, the deer are literally in it almost every morning at sunrise, a couple times throughout the day, and most evenings. He said don't be surprised to see an albino 9 point and piebald spike they have seen on camera a good bit. Well I get settled in and it's getting just light enough to see silhouettes and movement when I see a whitish blob crossing the field. I just knew it was the big albino buck they've talked about...and I had permission to shoot it, but I had to make sure it was the buck bc they had a requirement that any buck taken had to be 8pt or better. Well I hear some clanging in the distance and thought it was odd, but dismissed it for a while, until I noticed that as the deer was getting closer, so was the clanging. By this time, it had gotten light enough to see through the binos, and I checked...it was a dadgum goat and it had a bell strung around it's neck. My buddy really got me good. He said he couldn't resist the opportunity to pull a fast one on me, and I could do nothing but laugh along with him. At any rate, I didn't see anything that morning, but for the evening hunt I saw several deer throughout the hunt and let a 7 and two 6 points wall, I was able to take a nice sized doe, of which I was appreciative. You know, I never did see that big bodied albino buck they talked of lol :D

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Once a spike, always a spike. :)

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I am all about eating some Gyros!!:shoot::cool:

bilgerat

Senior
wayyy back when I was a young-un my dad brought home 3 baby goats that some one gave him, well My 2 brothers and I were excited and went out and started playing with them. We figured since he brought home 3 we each got one right?, well when we started naming them My dad spoke up and informed us that they already had names,
two were named "B" and the other was named "Q"

they did taste dang good